Windows 10: win 10 networking - the classical problem

Discus and support win 10 networking - the classical problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] hpbuilt: a win 8.1 all in one that does see minabuilt shared files, but nothing from hamidbuilt (this is really close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by minaharrouff, Sep 27, 2018.

1. win 10 networking - the classical problem

win 10 networking - the classical problem 2d883185-0292-4f72-90f1-710edd38d477?upload=true.jpg

win 10 networking - the classical problem 9cb6663b-a3c7-406b-8df2-2e503d66ae6a?upload=true.jpg

win 10 networking - the classical problem 43b74658-2518-45bc-b6b0-9ebb8b80043a?upload=true.jpg

hpbuilt: a win 8.1 all in one that does see minabuilt shared files, but nothing from hamidbuilt (this is really close to what I want)

minabuilt: a win 10 home desktop that sees the network, but cannot access files from either hamidbuilt or hpbuilt

hamidbuilt: a win 10 pro desktop that sees the network, but cannot access files from either minabuilt or hpbuilt

the error message that I get when I try to access shared folders is documented on this page:

https://www.top-password.com/blog/how-to-fix-logon-failure-user-account-restriction/

I need a definitive guide to accomplish two tasks: 1. share a folder on hamidbuilt for hpbuilt 2. share a folder on minabuilt for hamidbuilt

I understand this is a classic problem because m.s. has botched up networking sooooo bad. so, please do not post a guess. if you post question about my configuration instead of the answer, I will just mark it as not helpful and give it a 1 star rating because I simply don't have the time or energy to discuss it. I could call this in to m.s. support and have it fixed, but would rather know how to fix it myself. thank you

:)

minaharrouff, Sep 27, 2018

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 27, 2018
  3. DaleNoel Win User
    Win 10 Network Printer Connection Problem

I have tried, when using the wifi from a Win 7 computer to connect to the printer connected to it. Others can connect.

I did do the three steps outlined:

• Open File Explorer. Pick the "Network" icon from the left pane (navigation pane) of the file explorer UI.
    • If sharing is turned off you will see a pale yellow line towards the top of the window that states "Network Discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Click to change...".
    • Click this bar and select "Turn on network discovery and file sharing"

None of the suggestion worked.

I did notice that the PC I'm connecting to is 'Private' while I am listed as 'Public'.

• Can this be causing the problem?
    • Are there other suggestions?

I need to be connected to use the other printer so work flow can not be disrupted and someone else needs to print the file for me.

I will be with this group again on Monday.

Thank you.

DaleNoel, Sep 27, 2018
  4. m3110w Win User

win 10 networking - the classical problem

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

win 10 networking - the classical problem

1. win 10 networking - the classical problem - Similar Threads - networking classical problem

2. Problem with network between win 10 + win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with network between win 10 + win 11: Hi,I have 2PC, PC S with win 10 and PC B with win 11,previosuly both PC were in Win 10 and were able to see/connect each other, I had upgraded PC with new mother board and fresh installed win 11.Now PC B win 11 can see, and connect to PC A win 10, but PC A can see PC B but...
  3. Problem with network between win 10 + win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with network between win 10 + win 11: Hi,I have 2PC, PC S with win 10 and PC B with win 11,previosuly both PC were in Win 10 and were able to see/connect each other, I had upgraded PC with new mother board and fresh installed win 11.Now PC B win 11 can see, and connect to PC A win 10, but PC A can see PC B but...
  4. Classic backup and restore on Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Classic backup and restore on Win 10: I backed up my Win10 computer using classic Backup and restore interface in advance of reformatting partitions. That included a system image as well. Do I need a recovery disc to recover my files after a reformat?...
  5. Win 10 1909 and 1809 Network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 1909 and 1809 Network problem: I have spent the last 3 days trying to install a NAS for backups. But win 10 1909 refuse to see the network. Actually i don't even see the PC itself on the network even though i can see another that runs win 10 1903!!!!! Just to clarify i have so far: 1. Restarted...
  6. Win 10 1909 Network problem

Win 10 1909 Network problem: I have spent the last 3 days trying to install a NAS for backups. But win 10 1909 refuse to see the network. Actually i don't even see the PC itself on the network even though i can see another that runs win 10 1903!!!!! Just to clarify i have so far: 1. Restarted...
  7. Network printer problem - only on Win 10

Network printer problem - only on Win 10: I have a wireless HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series printer. Router is TP Archer C50. Router has 2x2.4Ghz (SSIDs K1 and K2 (Guest)) and 1x5Ghz radios (SSID K5) At first I thought this was a Win10 issue. But it seems that printer will only work when I am connected to K1 or K5. But...
  8. classic view for win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    classic view for win 10: Dear Sir, your advice is highly appreciated. my new laptop using Win10, i need to use the classic view as win7. can you advice if this possible? if it is possiable please advice how to implement . thanks and regards mohamed...
  9. Network Server problem Win 10

Network Server problem Win 10: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. Now, I can no longer connect to the Server. My troubleshooter says it cannot detect a pathway. The server is Windows 7. I still have internet connection and other network connections (printer, other laptops, etc). How do I fix this...
  10. Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Shell on Win 10 - Twice the Fun!: Okay, I am not really attracted to the new Start Menu. So, I went ahead and installed the latest Classic Shell for Win 8. I didn't lose anything. It actually got better. Enjoy the short video. I9UJprCUYpI 2035