Windows 10: Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

Discus and support Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ILikeToWatch, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought it might be my internet but everything else works just fine but not this. Few minutes ago I was unable to remove the device but I luckily found a way to uninstall it.

Tried:

Restarting Computer

Adding a device

:)

ILikeToWatch, Jan 2, 2019

2. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) windows 10

Im presuming its hidden where show non present devices registry entry is needed. Ive had weirdness with usb myself in Win 7.

eidairaman1, Jan 2, 2019
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jan 2, 2019
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

1. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device - Similar Threads - devices showing try

2. When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.: When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect. When I try to connect it to my phone it shows incorrect pin or passkey on my phone. I have reinstalled the driver, check for updates, installed latest drivers from manufacturers website but its not working...
  3. When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.: When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect. When I try to connect it to my phone it shows incorrect pin or passkey on my phone. I have reinstalled the driver, check for updates, installed latest drivers from manufacturers website but its not working...
  4. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device: A couple months ago I learned how to connect my AirPods with my windows laptop. Everything was working seemingly well apart from small issues such as being forced to reconnect the device after a few days. 2-3 Days ago I noticed that my AirPod volume has drastically decreased...
  5. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device: A couple months ago I learned how to connect my AirPods with my windows laptop. Everything was working seemingly well apart from small issues such as being forced to reconnect the device after a few days. 2-3 Days ago I noticed that my AirPod volume has drastically decreased...
  6. AirPods won’t show up in windows when I want to add the device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. window closes when trying to add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window closes when trying to add a device: When trying to add a Bluetooth device or printer, a dialog box opens and closes after a couple of seconds.All updates and latest drivers from manufacturer and MS are installed. Bios latest.Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-K2100T. How can I solve the problem without a complete...
  8. window closes when trying to add a device

window closes when trying to add a device: When trying to add a Bluetooth device or printer, a dialog box opens and closes after a couple of seconds.All updates and latest drivers from manufacturer and MS are installed. Bios latest.Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 GA401QM-K2100T. How can I solve the problem without a complete...
  9. Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.: I have a set of JIB wireless headphones. They work completly fine on all devices and even laptops. When I try to connect them with my computer, they dont seem to show up. For a matter of fact, no bluetooth device connects to my computer. Things I tired:- Updating/Removing...
  10. Add a bluetooth device is not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a bluetooth device is not showing up: My PC OS Build: [img] I click "Add Bluetooth and other devices" to add 2 bluetooth controller of Mixed Reality but it do not popup any windows... (It has been showed the windows to find bluetooth device before) Anyone have the same issue with that build? 141106

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add a device nothing shows up

2. no printers showing up 10

3. when i try to add a device nothing is shown