Windows 10: Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode

Discus and support Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When Windows 10 returns from sleep mode, I get the background image and power options (shutdown, sleep, restart) but no logon options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JayJayNMLA, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode

When Windows 10 returns from sleep mode, I get the background image and power options (shutdown, sleep, restart) but no logon options.

:)

JayJayNMLA, Mar 10, 2019

2. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Mar 10, 2019
  3. sleep mode in windows 10

Hi,

The challenge that you are having with the sleep mode on Windows 10 may be caused by misconfigured power settings on your computer. We suggest to check this thread:

Win 10 reboots after sleep mode
    . Look for MVP Mike Hall... always replied. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Trapper Win User

Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode

Sleep mode suffers from insomnia

Sleep mode suffers from insomnia.
    Please see attached Snippet showing my power options relating to Win 10 sleep.
    When I hit the sleep key on the keyboard, or the Power - Sleep from the drop down menu or the same from the desktop, the PC shuts down, the fans stop. 9 times out 10 about 5 seconds later the fans resume and the logon screen appears, activate sleep again and the cycle is repeated.
    ANY suggestions what may be causing this, it's driving me bonkers. I've not used Hibernate and that option does not appear on my menus. Don't know if that would help or not. I am not using SSD only SATA drives.

Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode [​IMG]

Trapper, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode

1. Win 10 no logon option after sleep mode - Similar Threads - logon option sleep

2. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to set Sleep MODE after update: Will not allow setting Spell mode. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-sleep-mode-after-update/9baf8281-8e6d-48a0-91f7-44ffd14efeac
  3. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No option to set Sleep MODE after update: Will not allow setting Spell mode. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-sleep-mode-after-update/9baf8281-8e6d-48a0-91f7-44ffd14efeac
  4. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. disappearing cursor after sleep mode Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    disappearing cursor after sleep mode Win 10: If I let my computer go to sleep, and the screen goes dark, when I click on a key to bring it back, the screen comes back with no cursor. Hitting CTRL shows where the cursor should be in the circle but there's no cursor, and the circle is immune to attempts to move it. The...
  6. WIN 10 will not stay in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 will not stay in sleep mode: OS: WIN 10 Home. Version: 1903 The last week or two when I click sleep, pc will go to sleep then wake up right away or about a minute later. Will not stay in sleep mode....
  7. logon screen after monitor sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    logon screen after monitor sleeps: I have set my screensaver to start after 7 minutes and my display to sleep after 15 minutes. The "on resume display logon screen" box is unchecked. Regardless, since the May 1903 update the logon screen appears when I resume. This is not the end of the world serious but is...
  8. Sleep Mode Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Mode Win 10: Hello, I know this issue has been addressed before, but I am still not sure about sleep mode. My question is regarding updating downloads and installing them while win 10 is in sleep mode? I have read that Win 10 will wake up if there are any installations ready. Is that...
  9. Win 10 Keeps rebooting After I Put it In Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Keeps rebooting After I Put it In Sleep Mode: Hi, I hope the Tech-Savvy in this forum can help me out with this one. So the problem is my Win10 laptop keeps rebooting after I put it in Sleep Mode. More than that, when I select the "Reboot" command it takes longer to boot than it would take for me to manually shut...
  10. Win 10 Constantly Requesting Password After Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Constantly Requesting Password After Entering Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how to stop Win 10 requesting password after going into sleep mode. What I have tried netplwiz and unchecked box and also a Microsoft Rep suggested to access user accounts through cmd which I did and that helped a little...