Windows 10: win 10 not loading

Discus and support win 10 not loading in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JOHNBOBBER JR., Apr 5, 2019.

1. win 10 not loading

Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and processor.

:)

JOHNBOBBER JR., Apr 5, 2019
  2. jwb1965 Win User

win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Kurdatz Win User
    Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

This is what I'm seeing

win 10 not loading [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. win 10 not loading

REGEDIT won't load hive from Win 10 to Win 8.1

The story in a nutshell:

• I use PuTTY a lot
    • I back up my file system regularly
    • I got tired of Win 10 freezing on me every couple of minutes, so I decided to reset my PC to factory settings (Win 8.1)
    • I forgot to export my saved PuTTY sessions from the registry
    • I found this post, which kindly suggests to load an old, backed-up NTUSER.DAT file into the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE within the Registry Editor
    • The DAT file was last updated in the Win 10 installation I had before resetting to factory settings with Win 8.1
    • I get the following message from the regedit:

I can only make an educated guess that it fails to load the hive from this file because the file was last written from Win 10.

I should note that an older NTUSER.DAT file, which roots from the older Win 8.1 installation (before the upgrade to Win 10), does go through hive loading successfully, but it doesn't contain what I need.

Am I doomed to pay for forgetting to export the settings from the Win 10 registry?

EDIT:

This doesn't seem to be a permission issue

Yuval Herziger, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

win 10 not loading

1. win 10 not loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. Aorus stuck on loading screen

Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  5. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  6. Computer not responding/not loading.

Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  7. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  9. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  10. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...