Windows 10: Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

Discus and support Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have win 10 pro which is run on 3 gb ram but when i update my ram to 4gb win 10 pro dose not open.BIOS shows 4GB memory but win 10 pro did not run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YogeshChaudhari1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

I have win 10 pro which is run on 3 gb ram but when i update my ram to 4gb win 10 pro dose not open.BIOS shows 4GB memory but win 10 pro did not run WHy?

:)

YogeshChaudhari1, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Wynona Win User

4 GB RAM - How will it run on Windows 10?

Yesterday, this HP Entertainment PC dv9700 laptop had 2 GB RAM and was running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit efficiently.

Today it has 4 GB RAM (from my cratered Pavilion dv7-1256 laptop) and is running Windows 10 64 bit efficiently. So far I don't see any more speed than there was with 8.1 Pro.

BTW, I can see and use all 4 GB RAM.

Wynona, Jun 8, 2021
  3. 4 GB RAM - How will it run on Windows 10?

If I have 4 GB of RAM, how is it going to run Windows 10?

Jesse Williams, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Avik Win User

Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

Why 2.66 GB usable in 4 GB ram?

Thanks to everyone for their valuable suggestions. I guess the problem was with the OS.Because after increasing my ram from 4 gb to 8 gb still the usable memory was 2267 mb out of 8 gb, then I did a clean install of Windows 7.Now everything is fine and smooth, and usable memory is 7.9 gb out of 8 gb.

Avik, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

1. Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram - Similar Threads - run ram

2. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  3. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  4. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  6. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  7. RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.: Hi, I have AMD gaming laptop 7735H, 7600S, 16 RAM and when I just turn it on RAM is up to 35-40% and when I'm gaming it reaches 65-70% I don't know why, I recently bought the laptop and also I reinstalled Windows like a few days ago but the RAM problem has been the same for a...
  8. RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.

RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.: Hi, I have AMD gaming laptop 7735H, 7600S, 16 RAM and when I just turn it on RAM is up to 35-40% and when I'm gaming it reaches 65-70% I don't know why, I recently bought the laptop and also I reinstalled Windows like a few days ago but the RAM problem has been the same for a...
  9. amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...

amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...: Explain what you already tried, Actually, didn't try anything yet, recently Got A Dell Desktop, Preloaded with Win 10 Pro,The H.P Pavilion,that has lasted well, over10 years, older parts, however, just basically using for audio& video management, from a lot of external...
  10. amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    amount of Ram needed to sufficiently run Win10 Pro,on A Win 10 P.C.H.P. Pavilion-500-239now...: Explain what you already tried, Actually, didn't try anything yet, recently Got A Dell Desktop, Preloaded with Win 10 Pro,The H.P Pavilion,that has lasted well, over10 years, older parts, however, just basically using for audio& video management, from a lot of external...