Windows 10: Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help

Discus and support Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc downloads updates and says it is updated but none of the old factory default settings did not update. I also did a factory reset and KB4524569... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crashburger, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help

My pc downloads updates and says it is updated but none of the old factory default settings did not update.

I also did a factory reset and KB4524569 and KB4521863 and KB4520390 are still on there and did not get removed.

submitted by /u/crashburger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/crashburger, Dec 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help

1. Win 10 Not Updating Correctly Help - Similar Threads - Updating Correctly Help

2. Need help getting the Win 10 Product Key Correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting the Win 10 Product Key Correct: Needed to do a reinstall of Win 10 due to death of Father-in-Law. Resetting machine for one of his granddaughters to use. Started reinstall with "don't save anything" approach. Went off to do other outdoors tasks. Came back 1.5 hours later to machine having shut down. Don't...
  3. Need help getting the Win 10 Product Key Correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help getting the Win 10 Product Key Correct: Needed to do a reinstall of Win 10 due to death of Father-in-Law. Resetting machine for one of his granddaughters to use. Started reinstall with "don't save anything" approach. Went off to do other outdoors tasks. Came back 1.5 hours later to machine having shut down. Don't...
  4. Need help getting the Win 10 Product Key Correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 11 update and typing correction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 update and typing correction: hi, I cant open windows security, the typing is being altered, copied as do files, deleted files come back. my choices are ignored and ghosted out. the same as 3 previous installations of win 11.have tried to install from USB, online and download-install....the problem seems...
  6. Win 11 update and typing correction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 update and typing correction: hi, I cant open windows security, the typing is being altered, copied as do files, deleted files come back. my choices are ignored and ghosted out. the same as 3 previous installations of win 11.have tried to install from USB, online and download-install....the problem seems...
  7. Need help updating Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help updating Win 10: All, This question is with regard to an Asus UX333F computer which I have had for about one year. (Do note that I am not a huge Windows 10 fan, so part of the issue may be my mindset...) The computer is currently running Windows 10, version 1809, installed on 22 June 2019....
  8. Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update: [ATTACH] I've tried everything from: Running the Windows Update troubleshooter. Booting in Safe Mode and doing net stop stuff. Running the CMD as an administrator and doing the following:...
  9. This app really helps with Win 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This app really helps with Win 10 updates.: I am on a slow/metered ISP. I was having problems with updates. I remembered that I had been using "Portable Update " program on Win 8 so I checked and it does work on Win10. With this program you can download what you want , when you want to. It also saves the update to be...
  10. Finding the correct Win 10 drivers question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding the correct Win 10 drivers question: When i upgraded to win 10 i noticed there were a whole bunch of new drivers that i never dealt with before . I want to do a clean install but am seriously worried about being able to find the right drivers and was wondering if it is advisable to do a refresh after a clean...