Windows 10: Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

Discus and support Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I looked at some "search answers" here in your forum but could not. I can't find anything on my Version of Win 10 which is 10.0.19042 (build 19402) for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Goldengirl52, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

I looked at some "search answers" here in your forum but could not. I can't find anything on my Version of Win 10 which is 10.0.19042 (build 19402) for fixing this issue. And I have no idea why it disappeared, and why the Audio Control icon appeared. The only icons I have showing now are the network, audio control, and touch keyboard. Then of course the clock area and date. I'll attach photo. Any help appreciated,

:)

Goldengirl52, Jun 24, 2021
  2. ms1406 Win User

Missing Notification area Icon in Windows 10 control Panel

thanks , but you did not understand the problem.

I have since found the solution wlsewhere:

To add a hidden icon to the notification area

• Click the arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want to move to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons to the notification area as you want.

To
    always show all icons on the taskbar

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click Properties.

• Under Notification area, click Customize.

• Select the Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar check box, and then click
      OK.

ms1406, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Missing Notification area Icon in Windows 10 control Panel

I too no longer have the notifications area arrow showing (since the Microsoft Answer Desk reinstalled Windows 10 for me remotely), nor do I have any way of displaying hidden notification icons. There are a few that are critical for me to display all of
    the time, but they are not listed on the settings screen for the notifications area. This doesn't seem like it should be so hard. Too many things in Windows 10 are too hard.

Papa Danno, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

Notification area icon

Well, now I am more confused. The area between the two arrows is the Notification Area. The speaker icon and the ones on either side are Notification Icons. The little up-arrow shows hidden icons. You can make it show more by dragging the double lines (||)
    to the left with the Taskbar unlocked. So, what exactly am I missing?

Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons d767a48d-2a98-46b8-a4c4-16a26a140af8.png

Bruce Hagen, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons

1. Win 10 Notification area missing arrow for hidden icons - Similar Threads - Notification area missing

2. Internet Icon Missing from Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Icon Missing from Notification Area: I have Windows 11, it's up to date, on my desktop computer. I have an internet connection through Comcast. I think it goes through a router with the cable tv, but I'm not sure. Network Connection Details says "IntelR Ethernet Connection 7I219-V"I've always had an icon for the...
  3. Internet Icon Missing from Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Icon Missing from Notification Area: I have Windows 11, it's up to date, on my desktop computer. I have an internet connection through Comcast. I think it goes through a router with the cable tv, but I'm not sure. Network Connection Details says "IntelR Ethernet Connection 7I219-V"I've always had an icon for the...
  4. Notification Area Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area Icons Missing: Most of the previous icons I had in my Notification Area are gone. I've tried resetting them in TaskBar Settings with no luck. Have also tried resetting Windows Explorer. Nothing works! Help!...
  5. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  6. Missing Icons inside Notification Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Icons inside Notification Area: Hello I had the Arabic version of Windows 10 that came with a laptop so I installed the English version on it but I encountered a problem with my Notification Area (System Tray) some icon go missing inside the system tray and it always happens whenever I wake my laptop...
  7. Change notification area expansion arrow icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change notification area expansion arrow icon: So. I am and have been looking for a way to change the system tray arrow icon that shows you the icons that are in the tray once you click on it [img] I highlighted it in pink. I want to change that icon. 84278
  8. Some notification area icons go missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some notification area icons go missing: Just recently I've noticed that some of the icons in the notification area disappear. The come back after a reboot but then disappear again at a later stage. I've run the Reset Notification Area batch file from Brink's tutorial but the problem keeps recurring. I also...
  9. Notification Area Scroll Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Scroll Arrows: I recently formatted my laptop and performed a fresh install of Windows 10. Everything was going well, until I noticed that when I have more than 4 icons in the Notification Area, I get scroll arrows to scroll left or right, instead of the Notification Area just resizing to...
  10. Battery and Location Icon in Notification Area missing - Win 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery and Location Icon in Notification Area missing - Win 10 Pro.: As stated in title - no battery icon when not plugged in - and no battery/power icon when plugged in - also no locations icon. I do not care much about the locations one, but the battery one is pretty much vital. [img] Going into "Turn system icons on / off" - both...