Windows 10: Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings

Discus and support Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Can I get a list of possible OSK registry flags? We are using it in a kiosk mode and I would like to disable/remove the OSK control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mmmotion_, May 5, 2020.

1. mmmotion_ Win User

Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings

Hello,

Can I get a list of possible OSK registry flags?

We are using it in a kiosk mode and I would like to disable/remove the OSK control panel button and the win key we can disable this from the registry.

Basically, we only need it for the numpad - is there anything that we can do to only display that part?

Also, when the OSK opens, it briefly exits the kiosk mode and shows the taskbar, but I haven't been able to access anything on the taskbar, so this is not a huge issue.

Thank you in advance,

Marijan

:)

mmmotion_, May 5, 2020

2. how do I disable on screen keyboard in windows 10 ?

This does NOT work as there is no option to disable the virtual keyboard in Ease of Access

Windows 10 Pro

Build no: 10586.1007

Ver: 1511

This **** VIRTUAL KEYBOARD is a major pain in the ass!

Is there a registry edit that can kill it, PERMANENTLY

Thank You (I hope)

DavidSheedy, May 5, 2020
  3. win 10 on screen touch keyboard problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to on screen Keyboard icon on the taskbar?

I would like to inform you that if you want on screen keyboard icon the taskbar you need to pin the program to taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Below click on the search icon and type on screen keyboard
      and hit Enter.
    • On the top the Window it will on screen keyboard will appear.
    • Right click on the on screen keyboard and select
      pin this program to taskbar.

Hope this information helps and get back to us with the above information we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 5, 2020
  4. Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings

1. Win 10 On-Screen Keyboard registry settings - Similar Threads - Screen Keyboard registry

2. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  3. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display.I have to install multiple touchscreen displays on multiple computers and i want to use the same calibration for all, programmatically.My questions are:1. In which file does Windows 10 store touch...
  4. Touch Screen Calibration settings file/registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Installed win 7 registry backup in win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed win 7 registry backup in win 10: HelloI did something stupid and installed a Windows 7 registry backup to windows 10 and now I can't access anything, command prompt, registry etc. I was messing around with the registry previously to stop antimalware service from running as it was slowing down my system, I...
  6. How to restore Registry in Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore Registry in Win 10: So my RegBack is empty because of the update 1804 or something, which stopped Reg backups. I need to restore my registry i edited it, but only did what microsoft said, which i find strange. but I don’t have any backups. This corrupted registry is probably what’s disabling me...
  7. Win OSK registry settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win OSK registry settings: Hello, Can I get a list of possible OSK registry flags? We are using it in a kiosk mode and I would like to disable/remove the OSK control panel button and the win key we can disable this from the registry. Basically, we only need it for the numpad - is there anything...
  8. setting registry settings to default

in Cortana
    setting registry settings to default: I downloaded iobit advanced system care and CCleaner to get more storage but it made some changes to the Windows registry due to which, my search bar is displaying correct results. I tried searching for troubleshooting and add or remove a program, but no or incorrect result...
  9. Win 10 Registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Registry: What do I need to do to get a new, unaltered, clean registry? I think I have to do a Win 10 clean reload. Do I have to start with a completely clean hard drive (reformatted)? What is the process?...
  10. WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8: Hi, I have lots of Registry tweaks ( reg files ) from the win7/8 forums collected over the years. When I set up win 8, I noticed many of the win 7 reg settings were similar and worked in win 8, but a few did not, mainly to do with ui iirc. Now I want to use the...