Windows 10: win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

Discus and support win 10 on Suface 3 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I install Win 10 on my new Surface Pro using CD & external DVD? 5534 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tully, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Tully Win User

win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

Can I install Win 10 on my new Surface Pro using CD & external DVD?

:)

Tully, Apr 21, 2015

2. Right-click menu (context menu) contains blank lines or is completely empty

I have the same problem with Surface pro 3, which is "Microsoft product".

I am using Edge, and there is no GPU on suface pro 3.

Kwan Suk Kim, Apr 21, 2015
  3. one drive

is one drive the same as using windows cloud or do I need to download cloud, I am using a suface pro 3 with windows 10.

PaddyHartigan, Apr 21, 2015
  4. John035 Win User

win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

John035, Apr 28, 2015
Thema:

win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

1. win 10 on Suface 3 Pro - Similar Threads - Suface Pro

2. Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro activation key does not work.: When i put the code in, it says that the key doesn’t work and at the end it says 0xc0000022.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-key-does-not-work/d474ee44-666d-4a71-80c6-6ec2e490e2b2
  3. Suface pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suface pen compatibility: I'm in a bit of dilemma here, I've just purchased an Avita Magus II, which is essentially just a Microsoft Surface, but with a few budget cuts here and there for a more affordable price. I bought it with the intent of using it as a drawing tool, however, the active stylus...
  4. Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3: Hello I trying to connect my Sony Headset WF-1000XM3 to Microsoft Suface Book 3 but the headset does not even show on the list of bluetooth devices. I get no information about the headset when I want to add the in the setting section. Headset is sending bluetooth signal....
  5. Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.: My wife has a Surface Book laptop on which we have always run BitLocker. Several months ago the laptop began prompting for the BitLocker key each time it was powered on. If it was powered off then on again it would start normally. This happened every day when the laptop was...
  6. Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan: When running a video in 4k or watching Netflix while the laptop is connected to the charger, the very loud and distracting cooling fan can be heard. I just bought a surface laptop 3, two weeks ago, had the same problem. I tried to do hard resets on it and nothing so I...
  7. Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet: If I buy a Microsoft Surface Laptop/Tablet Can I install other Operating Systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-suface-laptoptablet/60a26185-4d8b-4c97-8542-bf23a907f4e6
  8. Suface Pro, windows 10, opening files on shared areas and insufficient memory errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suface Pro, windows 10, opening files on shared areas and insufficient memory errors: Hello, I have an issue with a Surface Pro running windows 10 and office 365. When trying to open a file, a small file, on a shared area there is an insufficient memory error. Moving the same file to the desktop and it will open absolutely fine, but not from the shared...
  9. Suface Book Display/Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suface Book Display/Freezing: Wow, I wrote this big paragraph about how my display was messing up and... wow, it all got deleted. Ugh. Ok, I'll rewrite what I said and make it quick so hopefully this won't happen again before I can post my problem. Hi everyone! Please help me with my computer :( My...
  10. Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4: Hi Please assist to retrieve my bit locker pin I have the recovery key but don't know how to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-on-suface-pro-4/4cecb915-37b3-42aa-802e-f29029732686