Windows 10: Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start

Discus and support Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I started my workstation this morning and I found my desktop missingnormally the onedrive desktop folder. The error 'location isn't available' showed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XuzeLiu, Aug 15, 2020.

1. XuzeLiu Win User

Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start

I started my workstation this morning and I found my desktop missingnormally the onedrive desktop folder. The error 'location isn't available' showed. I try to manually start onedrive.exe and it just doesn't show up anything. I download the onedrivesetup but again when I click it, it just doesn't run

:)

XuzeLiu, Aug 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start

CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start

1. Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start - Similar Threads - Onedrive doesn't start

2. onedrive error upon starting win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive error upon starting win 10: When I start windows 10 for the past few days I get this error message. I am the admin and didn't need a parent or guardian permission before. How do I fix?an error has occurred in the script on this pageline: 37char: 43error : errorcode: 0URL:...
  3. onedrive error upon starting win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive error upon starting win 10: When I start windows 10 for the past few days I get this error message. I am the admin and didn't need a parent or guardian permission before. How do I fix?an error has occurred in the script on this pageline: 37char: 43error : errorcode: 0URL:...
  4. onedrive error upon starting win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Onedrive doesn't start: I started my workstation this morning and I found my desktop missingnormally the onedrive desktop folder. The error 'location isn't available' showed. I try to manually start onedrive.exe and it just doesn't show up anything. I download the onedrivesetup but again when I...
  6. OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Doesn't Open on Start-up and Doesn't Save Changes: OneDrive doesn't start when I turn on my computer - I have to open it manually. I go to this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download and click on "start onedrive". If I open a file in one drive double click it autosave is not on. If I turn on...
  7. "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.: "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work. Attempts to download the app from MS Store says "I (you) already own it." When i click it from the start menu , it attempts to download updates but just sits there and spins. I'm signed in to MS Store...
  8. Onedrive in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive in Win 10: I can't sync OneDrive on My PC with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-in-win-10/887de869-1587-4243-84a2-b6a6cce50a19
  9. Win 10 installation doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installation doesn't start: Hello guys! I'm trying to instal Windows 10 x86 on old computer (notebook) with this hardware configuration: Windows 7 Professional x86 Intel Celeron 2,40GHz 2,39 GHz RAM 1 GB The computer starts to boot from DVD, there is always showed logo Windows 10 and then after...
  10. Win 10 OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 OneDrive: What's the capacity of OneDrive on Win 10 Pro x64? I see it in the Users folder. If you save a backup disk to OneDrive, from a non-system disk on your system, does it take up twice as much space on the PC's storage? If so, then the folders and files would be in three...