Windows 10: Win 10 OneDrive

Discus and support Win 10 OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's the capacity of OneDrive on Win 10 Pro x64? I see it in the Users folder. If you save a backup disk to OneDrive, from a non-system disk on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tjg79, Oct 28, 2015.

1. tjg79 Win User

Win 10 OneDrive

What's the capacity of OneDrive on Win 10 Pro x64?

I see it in the Users folder. If you save a backup disk to OneDrive, from a non-system disk on your system, does it take up twice as much space on the PC's storage? If so, then the folders and files would be in three places. Or, is it that the files and folders are on the cloud and just the non-system disk?

Regards

:)

tjg79, Oct 28, 2015
  2. MichaelRZ Win User

No OneDrive placeholders on WIn 10?

No OneDrive placeholders on WIn 10?

MichaelRZ, Oct 28, 2015
  3. missing onedrive from windows 10, windows 10 not activating after reset

I have upgraded from windows 7 pro to windows 10. I had OneDrive available for about a week, however none of my other users on the same machine have onedrive available. also now i don't have onedrive available on my machine.

I decided to do a reset install, so from win 7 pro i upgraded to win 10. activated fine. now i done a reset and it does not activate, however OneDrive is working

shorif2000, Oct 28, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Win 10 OneDrive

I believe you get 10GB free.

Ztruker, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 OneDrive

1. Win 10 OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  3. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  6. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  7. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  8. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  9. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  10. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...