Windows 10: Win 10 OneDrive

Discus and support Win 10 OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's the capacity of OneDrive on Win 10 Pro x64? I see it in the Users folder. If you save a backup disk to OneDrive, from a non-system disk on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tjg79, Oct 28, 2015.

1. tjg79 Win User

Win 10 OneDrive

What's the capacity of OneDrive on Win 10 Pro x64?

I see it in the Users folder. If you save a backup disk to OneDrive, from a non-system disk on your system, does it take up twice as much space on the PC's storage? If so, then the folders and files would be in three places. Or, is it that the files and folders are on the cloud and just the non-system disk?

Regards

:)

tjg79, Oct 28, 2015
  2. MichaelRZ Win User

No OneDrive placeholders on WIn 10?

No OneDrive placeholders on WIn 10?

MichaelRZ, Oct 28, 2015
  3. missing onedrive from windows 10, windows 10 not activating after reset

I have upgraded from windows 7 pro to windows 10. I had OneDrive available for about a week, however none of my other users on the same machine have onedrive available. also now i don't have onedrive available on my machine.

I decided to do a reset install, so from win 7 pro i upgraded to win 10. activated fine. now i done a reset and it does not activate, however OneDrive is working

shorif2000, Oct 28, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Win 10 OneDrive

I believe you get 10GB free.

Ztruker, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 OneDrive

1. Win 10 OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  3. OneDrive starts backing-up my files automatically. After stopped syncing, the icons on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive starts backing-up my files automatically. After stopped syncing, the icons on my...: Hi all, today after I have started up my computer, my OneDrive starts to back up my files automatically. I have remembered VERY CLEARLY that I have disabled OneDrive syncing, and there is nothing in my OneDrive space, but somehow it started again without manually setting...
  4. OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive: How can I change the OneDrive password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/67f08c31-8361-4607-ac78-ce05a0e2bc75
  5. Issues playing .mp3 and .m4a files that are stored in my OneDrive folder with Windows Media...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues playing .mp3 and .m4a files that are stored in my OneDrive folder with Windows Media...: I used to store all of my .mp3 and .m4a files in my hard drive outside of my OneDrive folder, and they always played without issue in Windows Media Player (WMP). A few months ago I started paying for OneDrive and moved all of my music to my local OneDrive folder. All of the...
  6. OneDrive help!

OneDrive help!: Hello, I don't understand how OneDrive works. When I save a file to my hard drive, the file also shows up in OneDrive on my computer. It then uploads it to the cloud. What is going on here? I didn't set this up - at least I didn't mean to... Where can I learn how this...
  7. OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.

OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.: Ok, so I recently received an alert that my Windows 10 Onedrive is almost full. That's fine and normal, so I try to free up some space by having the Onedrive stop backing up certain folders in my Documents. Instead of actually doing that, however, Onedrive refuses the...
  8. How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive, the Microsoft proprietary cloud storage service, allows you to save your important/sensitive files, documents, photos, etc., for posterity or just for safekeeping. And with OneDrive Personal Vault, you can add an additional layer of security. In...
  9. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 19.152.1013 for Mac - October 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 19.152.1013 for Mac - October 17: Keep your files protected and accessible on all your devices with Microsoft OneDrive. Easily share documents, photos, and other files with friends, family, and colleagues, and even collaborate in real-time in Office. OneDrive can help you quickly organize and find the things...
  10. Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive: Hello, It looks like many people are struggling with the navigation pane, myself included. All I'm trying to do it make the google drive appear in the same way as dropbox and onedrive in file explorer. Picture below; a bonus would be changing the order too. The maybe...