Windows 10: Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp

Discus and support Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Re-installing Win10-Restore Misrosoft Games from Current Position I want to Re-install win10, I downloaded many games from Microsoft stores and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Absar Win10 Game Backup, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp

Re-installing Win10-Restore Misrosoft Games from Current Position

I want to Re-install win10, I downloaded many games from Microsoft stores and open many cars in Car Racing games after win. Now how to take backup of these games so after re-install its starts from CURRENT stage (position). Because if not backup than games will starts from again Zero Point

:)

Absar Win10 Game Backup, Sep 9, 2019

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp

1. Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp - Similar Threads - OnLine Games BackUp

2. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games on windows 10: over night i logged on to find out that no online games are working. the only exeptions are browser games like roblox etc. but like steam games and minecraft java and all that dont work. some dont even load up like java gets stuck in the assets part of loading. but steam...
  3. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    online games on windows 10: over night i logged on to find out that no online games are working. the only exeptions are browser games like roblox etc. but like steam games and minecraft java and all that dont work. some dont even load up like java gets stuck in the assets part of loading. but steam...
  4. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Online Backup Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Online Backup Suggestions: I have 2 computers, connected by a network, & 4 external drives (2 for each computer). I use Macrium Reflect to image each computer to external drives daily & switch external drives each week. My total size for all backups is about 600-700 GB. I'd like to be able to store...
  6. Win 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup: I would like to know how I can set the Win 10 backup to a specific folder. I am able to have the backup set to a network drive but cannot see how to set it for a specific folder on the drive. I would appreciate your assistance....
  7. win 10 backup

win 10 backup: I reformatted the hard disc which was full and now I cannot acses backup cycle to start a new backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/c68dd6c7-dc58-42fd-b016-55895e7c351b
  8. Win 10 backup

Win 10 backup: Why does win 10 backup not happen when scheduled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/8837fd0f-be09-4b5f-ae97-29da44c97fd4
  9. backup win 10

backup win 10: ok I am going to reset the pc and want to know how do I backup my all settings after reinstalling and how do I restore when needed 2.microsoft edge frequently creates problem of not loading any site why so? I restarted pc and it works why...
  10. Win 10 Backup

Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...