Windows 10: Win 10 online key activation

Discus and support Win 10 online key activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Guys, because I don't know who else I should ask about this problem Im coming to your community and hope that one of you is able to help me. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sgt_Alk, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Win 10 online key activation

Hello Guys,

because I don't know who else I should ask about this problem Im coming to your community and hope that one of you is able to help me.

So I bought a Windows 10 Home key yesterday to finally get rid of the watermark I have on my new PC. I went into the options and changed the current Win10 key. That didn't work. I got the Error that I need an appropriate Win10 Key.

Afterwards I tried this command: slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Here I got the Error: Winwos Error 0xC004F069 On a COmputer runing Microsoft non-core edition, run "sluiu.exe 0x2a 0xC004F069" to display the error text.

The next step I tried was: DISM /online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /ProductKey:ENTER-YOUR-SERIAL-KEY-HERE /AcceptEula. Here I got the error 50, telling me that the chosing of an edition doesnt get supported by Online displays.

I hope that someone will be able to help me and tell me which step I should try next.

Thanks for the help in advance.

submitted by /u/Sgt_Alk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sgt_Alk, Jun 15, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 15, 2020
  3. GLD
    GLD Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

***411***

My experience with TechNet keys is they can be installed and activated on more then 1 pc at a time. Windows 10 has screwed this up for me. I put Windows 7 Home Premium (Technet key) on a bare hdd in my main rig. I activated it and then upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. I got the Win 10 key with Magic jellybean and then did a format and clean install a couple of times to make sure it's all good. The main rig is activated and doing fine.

So I put a bare hdd in another pc here and installed Windows 7 HP with the same TechNet key. Guess what? IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE Win 7 now on that pc. It may or may not activate Win 7 again on my main rig. *Wtf :wtf:

I am aware that Win 7/8 Home upgrades to Win 10 Home in oem form, but beware! It appears MS does gimp the TechNet keys from a retail to oem configuration if you upgrade it to Win 10. I didn't expect to get my Win 10 upgrade to activate on any other rig then my main rig (I did try, it didn't work), but I didn't expect it to gimp the Win 7 TechNet key, but it did. *Cry :cry:

4. R-T-B Win User

Win 10 online key activation

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

magic jellybean won't help you. The key is a generic key and the HWID is logged at microsofts activation servers, making your mobo your activation key, not your serial. You CAN'T just move the install, at least not without contacting support with a legit RETAIL windows 7/8 license.

R-T-B, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 online key activation

1. Win 10 online key activation - Similar Threads - online key activation

2. Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?: Hi, I want to ask, I just bought a computer, and to my surprise, it turns out that the Windows I use uses an illegal license, and I have an OEM Windows 7 license and I know if Windows 10 can be activated using the Windows 10 key, which I want to ask , is it legal if I use the...
  3. Win 10 activation key

Win 10 activation key: Hi, In our local market there is some provide win10 keys for a price about 12$~17$, is it original Microsoft key?, and is there a way to check whether the keys are fake or not? "The key activation is life time as they say"...
  4. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  5. Win 10 activation - no product key

Win 10 activation - no product key: Trying to activate win10 after M'board change but it won't work as it cannot find product key; I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10 so don't have a key - how can I Activate Windows? Thanks!...
  6. Activation key win 10

Activation key win 10: how do I migrate win 10 from one drive to another through Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-win-10/99a48d0a-d965-4994-843a-c9804ea24ede"
  7. Re-Activating Win 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Activating Win 10 Product Key: Hello... Yes my Question is... Recently I had to change my Main/Mother Board... after hooking up & reconnecting everything... loading new board drivers etc... windows then said my Product key was no good along with i would need to reactivate it... So I went to settings......
  8. win 10 enterprise activation key please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 enterprise activation key please: can you supply win 10 enterprise activation key as I wiped my pc to reinstall windows as I was using it for personal use instead of private use though have lost the key. can you supply please?...
  9. Win 10 Activation Key

Win 10 Activation Key: I have dell Inspiron win 7 was preinstalled in 2015 I took the free update to WIN 10 created a iso on a new dvd the original drive crashed in a few months I lost the recovery data from the original disk however DELL service center installed WIN 7 on the new drive and using...
  10. activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key

activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key: hello 10ers! i have tablet running win 10 and a licence for it too. win 10 home is preinstalled on my device. i just need to enter the code off my licence to activate it. however, i have a full licence on the way to me for win 10 pro. can i activate my win 10 home...