Windows 10: Win 10 oob loop please help

Discus and support Win 10 oob loop please help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Stuck on that oob loop can some one help me... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by williamstucker, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Win 10 oob loop please help

Stuck on that oob loop can some

one help me

:)

williamstucker, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 OOBE loop after sysprep

I ran into boot loop after sysprep Windows 10.

I've prepared a custom machine to deploy with WDS.

Sysprep has been run with /oobe/generalize options.

When I restart, windows 10 get into a reboot loop, and every time ask for system oobe wizard.

I found these on setuperr log file:

[msoobe.exe] Failed to set password and password hint with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to create the default account with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] TASK: End failed running task PrepareUserOOBE with hr=0xD000006C.

[msoobe.exe] Failed user OOBE prep task with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to run OOBE Host with hr=0x80004005

[msoobe.exe] OOBE failed with hr=0x80004005

[windeploy.exe] Command [%windir%\system32\oobe\oobeldr.exe /system /quiet] failed with exit code [0x80004005]

[windeploy.exe] OnError commands failed. hr = 0x80070002

Giorgio Caldana, Jun 19, 2019
  3. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Win 10 oob loop please help

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 oob loop please help

1. Win 10 oob loop please help - Similar Threads - oob loop please

2. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  3. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  4. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  6. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  7. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. OOBE cannot be skipped win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE cannot be skipped win 10: I will describe the steps I have already done 1. I downloaded the win10 iso. 2. I converted the instal.esd file to install.wim 3. I created a bootable media 4. I created an answer file and put it in the root folder. 5. Windows was installed without intervention. 6. I...
  9. BSOD loop - help please!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD loop - help please!!!!: hooray :) i updated my PC last night to the latest windows and i noticed my programs were running way slower than usual and not responding. i got frustrated and pulled the plug to force it to shut down because nothing was working. when i turned it back on i was greeted with...
  10. OOBE broken. Please HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE broken. Please HELP: I've made similar threads already but I will keep making them until I get a response. I did a factory reset of my win10 laptop. Windows reinstalled fine. But the OOBE is broken. After I choose my keyboard layout, it tells me "Something went wrong, try again" and just keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oob windows 10