Windows 10: Win 10 out of sleep still getting the touch screen error

Discus and support Win 10 out of sleep still getting the touch screen error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In windows 8.1 there was a bug that out of sleep the touch screen would go crazy like a hundred touches was happening almost at once, this is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DRFP, Aug 24, 2015.

1. DRFP Win User

Win 10 out of sleep still getting the touch screen error

In windows 8.1 there was a bug that out of sleep the touch screen would go crazy like a hundred touches was happening almost at once, this is still happening at times. Any fixes for this?

Windows 10 home
    Dell 2 in one 3147

:)

2. Windows 10 upgrade, now screen powers down and goes black when not touched for a few seconds.

I updated to windows 10 and now my screen with go black and "sleep" if I am not constantly touching my keypad/mouse.

I thought it was from my monitor so I purchased a new one and still the same problem exist. I have all the settings set to Never sleep, so it's not the setting either.

Can anyone help me figure out why my screen goes black and reboots when it gets a signal again?

Dan and SheenaBohlen, Aug 24, 2015
  3. homah Win User
    How do I turn off touch pad zoom?

Can not turn off Zoom on my touch laptop with Windows 10. Unchecked all zoom options in Synaptics--didn't work. Deleted Synaptics program leaving Microsoft touch----no options to get rid of Zoom. Screen haphazardly zooms in and out when using touch pad
    and touch screen.

See this same problem from many other Win 10 users,

homah, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 out of sleep still getting the touch screen error

1. Win 10 out of sleep still getting the touch screen error - Similar Threads - sleep still getting

2. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  3. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  4. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. still can't get win 10 to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still can't get win 10 to update: audio still won't work and now security center won't open and still stuck in the update loop of downloading and then failing to update and then re downloading and failing to update .....on and on and on and on and on....... this is a nightmare days turn in to weeks into more...
  6. I CANT UPDATE MY WIN 7 AND STILL I WILL TRIING TO UPDATE WIN 10 STILL GET ERROR OF 8007001...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CANT UPDATE MY WIN 7 AND STILL I WILL TRIING TO UPDATE WIN 10 STILL GET ERROR OF 8007001...: Split from this thread. I AM USEING WIN 7 32BIT FORM 2007 AND DUE TO HDD FULL I CANT UPDATE MY WIN 7 AND STILL I WILL TRIING TO UPDATE WIN 10 STILL GET ERROR OF 8007001 -2006F. SO HOW TO UPDATE PL HELP ME...
  7. getting error on win 10

in Cortana
    getting error on win 10: Dear Team, I am facing issue with win10 its getting critical error showing every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-on-win-10/86e5b193-b6ff-4a5c-88c3-b2ac71da774c"
  8. Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Screen / Mouse out of Control: I have Acer aspire R14 laptop running Windows 10. I've had this machine for about 8 months now and have loved it. Over the last while now I've had an issue where I suddenly lose control of the mouse - the cursor starts jumping all over opening random things. I get the grey...
  9. win 10 without a touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 without a touch screen: I am trying to install Display Adapter 6E on a laptop that is not touch screen. What do I do when it says to swipe left to get to the connect display screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-without-a-touch-screen/84fa66e9-8d83-4607-a2a1-01458214a35b
  10. Can't get PC to SLEEP with Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get PC to SLEEP with Win 10: I had no problem with Windows 7, but now with Win 10 Pro 64bit, when I click on SLEEP it works, UNTIL I switch off the screen or switch off my wifi mouse, then the system gets activated again. I think I've managed to do it by lining up the pointer with my mouse, switching...