Windows 10: Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

Discus and support Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ryan Pullen, May 13, 2022.

1. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured differently?C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Winhttp

:)

Ryan Pullen, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

1. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts - Similar Threads - Pac file cache

2. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  3. Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 .Pac file cache location ? Caching of Auto_proxy Scripts: Hi, previously on win 7&8 the .pac file location was as below but this doesnt seem to be the case with win10 ? Below is an example but the win10 machines we have seem to work different and wanted to ask is this now depreciated or configured...
  4. Firefox cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox cache folder location: Please I would like to know where Firefox cache folder located at? 181518
  5. IE11 cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 cache folder location: Please I would like to know where IE11 cache folder located at? 181059
  6. Your Phone cache location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone cache location?: I just changed my phone, and I forgot to back up my photos. The potentially good part is that there are images that I accessed on my Your Phone app before. When I right click on the images and try to save, it does not do anything (obviously, it can't download data from a...
  7. Files cached?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files cached?: I have written a fair number of .BAT files to do things on my computer. The .BAT file may create a file by redirecting the output of one command (such as DIR >>output.txt) and then tries to read that file, but the command to process the file gets an error "The process cannot...
  8. Browser Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser Cache files: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome, and as a spare one I installed Firefox. I do not use built-in Edge or old internet browser, and I am the only user of my computer.Before making a long break, I open Ccleaner to make some cleaning and I find lot of cache files from...
  9. Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mklink created to move Edge cache but cache not in target location?: I have a curious MKLINK issue with Win 10 Pro. I wonder if someone could clarify for me. Latest updates as of 23/4/19. Desktop Intel i7. 16 Gig RAM. First, I have a folder on J:\XMKLINK TEST. I created mklink /D "L:\XMLINK TEST" "J:\XMLINK TEST" Explorer shows the orig folder...
  10. clear the cache win 10 mobile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clear the cache win 10 mobile: clear the cache win 10 mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-the-cache-win-10-mobile/c59f90fe-f350-4798-8e60-becd63a3eca0"