Windows 10: Win 10 Patch Links

Discus and support Win 10 Patch Links in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a patch to allow Links 2001 to work with win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnKuhn6, Oct 29, 2020.

1. JohnKuhn6 Win User

Win 10 Patch Links

Is there a patch to allow Links 2001 to work with win10?

:)

JohnKuhn6, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Oct 29, 2020
  3. veiker Win User
    SLI with different cards

I have a problem with win 10 pro 64, i did same step by step that did with win 7 but the patch is success but i dont have on the control pannel the option for sli. Did i miss something?

veiker, Oct 29, 2020
  4. king_con Win User

Win 10 Patch Links

Links to the Windows Mobile Daylight Savings Patch 2010 no longer work

Existing links to the Windows Mobile daylight savings 2010 patches no longer work.

eg http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/daylight-savings-update.mspx

now redirects to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/65-downloads.aspx which does not contain the patch.

Can anyone provide a link to a 2010 DST patch for Windows Mobile that works? (please check your link actually works before replying)

Thanks

king_con, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Patch Links

1. Win 10 Patch Links - Similar Threads - Patch Links

2. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  3. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  4. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems while i patching themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems while i patching themes: So today im watching this clip and do step by steps https://youtu.be/NflAD47ulzk?si=hIvIp33xAM9UZwF- You guys time stamp to 6:56 i just do exactly the same as the video nothings wrong the program called 7tsp needs me to restart my pc for full install so i click it normally...
  6. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window, processor is i7 almost 6 years old....
  7. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window, processor is i7 almost 6 years old....
  8. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: kindly advise on below we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window.processor is core i7...
  9. we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...

we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80...: kindly advise on below we are facing below issue while updating windows critical CU patches on almost 80 computers. processor doesn't support for this version of window.processor is core i7...
  10. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...