Windows 10: Win 10 Patch Links

Discus and support Win 10 Patch Links in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a patch to allow Links 2001 to work with win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnKuhn6, Oct 29, 2020.

1. JohnKuhn6 Win User

Win 10 Patch Links

Is there a patch to allow Links 2001 to work with win10?

:)

JohnKuhn6, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Oct 29, 2020
  3. veiker Win User
    SLI with different cards

I have a problem with win 10 pro 64, i did same step by step that did with win 7 but the patch is success but i dont have on the control pannel the option for sli. Did i miss something?

veiker, Oct 29, 2020
  4. king_con Win User

Win 10 Patch Links

Links to the Windows Mobile Daylight Savings Patch 2010 no longer work

Existing links to the Windows Mobile daylight savings 2010 patches no longer work.

eg http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/daylight-savings-update.mspx

now redirects to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/65-downloads.aspx which does not contain the patch.

Can anyone provide a link to a 2010 DST patch for Windows Mobile that works? (please check your link actually works before replying)

Thanks

king_con, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Patch Links

1. Win 10 Patch Links - Similar Threads - Patch Links

2. Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch: So, I was thinking about trying a NDS emulator, and I choose DeSmuMe, and the web page said I needed to download the stable release, and a patch, but when I downloaded the patch, Windows Defender blocked it, because it detected the next virus on it: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl...
  3. Windows 10 new patch is out to ready your PC for next big update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 new patch is out to ready your PC for next big update: Windows 10 has introduced a new ‘Windows as a Service’ model whereby your device will be updated frequently with fixes, improvements and new features. Microsoft is now rolling out a new compatibility update to devices which are not ready to receive the latest upgrade from...
  4. Windows 10 patch improves dark mode, fixes potential data loss bug

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 patch improves dark mode, fixes potential data loss bug: Windows 10 comes with a built-in dark mode, but it has a weird hybrid dark mode bug that brings in elements from both the dark mode and the light mode, which creates something that can look a bit wonky. This problem is noticeable when you right-click on a file and the...
  5. processor patch support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    processor patch support?: hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel CPU microcode updates 168146
  6. Windows ask me 2fa to log me in after the 20H2 patch

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows ask me 2fa to log me in after the 20H2 patch: Since I updated my main PC to windows 10 20H2 I need to enter 2fa to log me in. I got other computer but only this one ask it. The other PC got the password field and they log me in normally. My main PC I need to click on Connection. A popup appear I enter my password and my...
  7. processor patch support?

in Windows 10 Support
    processor patch support?: hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel CPU microcode updates 168146
  8. It's Patch Tuesday 11/10/20 And here's the info for Cumulative KB4586781 For Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It's Patch Tuesday 11/10/20 And here's the info for Cumulative KB4586781 For Windows 20H2: Hello Everyone, Here is the information for Cumulative Update KB4586781 which will bring Windows 10 20H2 to build 19042.630 [ATTACH] I hope this information Helps!......
  9. Any tool for window background blur and transparency that would work with a patched UX theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tool for window background blur and transparency that would work with a patched UX theme?: Hey, I've been trying to get myself a perfect desktop and am currently quite there except for a blur effect. For me it's REALLY needed. I know Stardock Curtains got an update recently that allows for background blur but does it work well with UX Themes installed?...
  10. Allow WDAC application Control policy to allow Microsoft patches to run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Allow WDAC application Control policy to allow Microsoft patches to run: Hello All, I have created WDAC policy on Windows 10 enterprise. I created the WDAC policy in the following method: I used the following files to merged and created the .BIN file 1. AllowMicrosoft.xmldefault Microsoft example files that comes with he OS- to allow Microsoft...