Windows 10: Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

Discus and support Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasBeardmore, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED however after a clean reinstall of windows the error has since changed. Now BSOD shows generic SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with no specific codes given. New Minidumps show: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e and the secondSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1muDvWrpuiOt8ieAXFDU_hwG9S9Otqj7q?usp=sharing the minidump with 1 is the one throwing the original BSD error and seemed

:)

ThomasBeardmore, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Win 10 bsod that persists through near clean OS reinstall.

Win ver 21H1 OS BUILD 19043.1165

Dropbox - DESKTOP-MQ7EJF0-(2021-08-21_16-03-33).zip - Simplify your life

Built pc a number of years ago, and it had run fine. Had to move home several weeks ago, and only hardware change since then has been a tp link wireless adapter. First BSOD occurred on launching genshin impact, like specifically hitting launch key on game. Second happened an hour later just using chrome. Third in the middle of reinstalling graphics drivers which is first thing i think of when i get a bsod. That borked things so bad i just went to clean install of windows. Smooth sailing for about 2 weeks. Then had bsod. Enabled minidumps in prep for posting here and got second bsod a few hours ago (another week after last one) however it does not appear minidump was created. Have a hefty UPS covering power requirements in case of momentary power losses etc. Not sure what else to say. Have kept the bare bones of programs for what i need for work on it for now specifically to narrow down cause. No games on it currently either.

I'm open to speculation that it was just an incredible coincidence that first bsod happened launching genshin, but i don't think so. Given it carried over to fresh install i'm wondering if its possible wireless adapter somehow bsod'd machine.... or is some other hardware is faulty, as current install of windows is on cleaned drive, but it is indeed same drive that previous c drive was so maybe drive issues. First one was launching genshin but all others have been mundane google chronem or text editing.

Any ideas on why minidump failed or how to get a usable crash dump appreciated and thanks in advance for any help you can give.

edit , also may be worth noting, in the period before i fresh installed, when i was getting bsods i was watching for temp issues with cpu and didnt see anything even as bsod occurred.

james ganmmell, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

1. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD clean

2. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included: Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED however after a clean reinstall of windows the error has since changed. Now BSOD shows generic...
  6. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included: Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED however after a clean reinstall of windows the error has since changed. Now BSOD shows generic...
  7. Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included

Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included: Hello. I recently started having BSOD after cleanly installing my windows, and I have no reason why. The BSOD happens 10 seconds to 5 minutes after windows startup, and the reason always varies, and I have no clue what to do. I've tried cleanly installing again, updating...
  8. Win 10 bsod that persists through near clean OS reinstall.

Win 10 bsod that persists through near clean OS reinstall.: Win ver 21H1 OS BUILD 19043.1165 Dropbox - DESKTOP-MQ7EJF0-(2021-08-21_16-03-33).zip - Simplify your life Built pc a number of years ago, and it had run fine. Had to move home several weeks ago, and only hardware change since then has been a tp link wireless adapter. First...
  9. Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files: Have had a couple crashes over the last few days and can't figure out what is going on. Did a clean WIndows install but no luck. Link to minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmK4A_fqGPlzgYok_g_0mNQ-oOdSog?e=loKE0A...
  10. BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included

BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included: I've been experiencing BSODs, games crashing randomly and the entire PC locking up on my custom built PC. It worked fine for about a year before this started happening. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I'm still experiencing issues. I've updated my video drivers, my...