Windows 10: Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution

Discus and support Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Since some weeks i have this problem that my photos in my Win 10 Photo app won't show in normal resolution. Also normaly if you zoom into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BiveGerman, May 23, 2020.

1. Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution

Hi

Since some weeks i have this problem that my photos in my Win 10 Photo app won't show in normal resolution.

Also normaly if you zoom into a picture you can swipe with the left mouse button on the picture. This also does not work anymore.

Its with every file type jpg,png... the same. If i use a different Application to view the pictures there is no issue.

I tried to reinstall the Photo app, tried different pictures from different cameras. Always same issue.

Currently i'm at: Win 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

the Photo App has Version: Microsoft Fotos 2020.19111.24110.0

Maybe someone has an idea what the cause of the problem is or what i could try to solve it.

Kind regards

Marvin

An example pictureSame picture everywhere of cause how it looks with Windows Photo not zoomed, zoomed and on a Paint 3D:

Win Photo app

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution 279b63b5-16dc-4549-912b-66e0a09e0308?upload=true.jpg

Win Photo Zoomed

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution f9084e83-4191-4f34-9570-2ca6743133cc?upload=true.jpg

Paint 3D

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution 19d02ac8-d657-42a9-8ad4-720e16fe1976?upload=true.jpg

Paint 3D Zoomed

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution 65a8fc0f-6341-48f2-a64e-c1ce524b85a0?upload=true.jpg

:)

BiveGerman, May 23, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, May 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution [​IMG]

Edwin, May 23, 2020
  4. Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution

Photos app not reading photos

- - - Updated - - -

In general, I’m gonna narrow it down, does your photos app see the photos in any folder in app data, yes I’ll see the folder apart of folders list but the pictures inside will not show In the collection. And again I say opening them will work it’s with it he app adding them to the collection. Check my previous post with attachments.

Steven Campoli, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution

1. Win 10 Photo app does not show photos in high resolution - Similar Threads - Photo app does

2. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  3. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  4. Photo app does not show images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  5. Photo app does not show images

Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  6. Photos app win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos app win 10: What happened to the photos app? When I imported images I used to be asked if I wanted to delete the photos from the sd card. Now I'm not asked that and I have to delete the photos one by one in the camera. I opened the folder on the sd card in the computer file explorer, but...
  7. win 10 photos app does not work

win 10 photos app does not work: the app does not open. I had unistall it using powershell and download again without susscess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-photos-app-does-not-work/7eb05217-426a-46ca-aec3-b7c57b835d9a
  8. Unable to play High resolution videos in Photos app.

Unable to play High resolution videos in Photos app.: I've noticed a weird trait with the Photos App in Windows 10 - whenever I try to play videos recorded from my phone (Samsung GS9) that have 1920x1080 or higher resolution, the video won't play. Sometimes the sound will work (kind of), but the video never displays at all....
  9. Windows 10 Photos app not playing high resolution videos?

Windows 10 Photos app not playing high resolution videos?: I've noticed a weird trait with the Photos App in Windows 10 - whenever I try to play videos recorded from my phone (Samsung GS9) that have 1920x1080 or higher resolution, the video won't play. Sometimes the sound will work (kind of), but the video never displays at all....
  10. Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps

Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps: I have two questions. 1. Is Photo Gallery going away? If so, when? I think I saw that it would no longer be supported. 2. One of the features I liked about PG was the Comments area; I could include a lot of info there. Now I can't use it. I don't see a similar feature in...