Windows 10: win 10 photo app/selective focus

Discus and support win 10 photo app/selective focus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what does the selective focus do in the win 10 photo app ? I can't get it to do anything 16884 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calvin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. calvin Win User

win 10 photo app/selective focus

what does the selective focus do in the win 10 photo app ? I can't get it to do anything

:)

calvin, Aug 16, 2015

2. Microsoft photos app

How can I access the selective focus feature in the Microsoft photos app?

USSAlexander, Aug 16, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Microsoft photos app

The Photos app was recently updated and several features, including selective focus, are gone. There is no way to revert to the previous version without the app updating again.

JimWynne, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

win 10 photo app/selective focus

1. win 10 photo app/selective focus - Similar Threads - photo app selective

2. NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10: After reinstalling Win 10, there is no PHOTOS app. Is there a way to recover it, or is it no longer available? If not, can you suggest a safe app for viewing and editing my photos?...
  3. NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10: After reinstalling Win 10, there is no PHOTOS app. Is there a way to recover it, or is it no longer available? If not, can you suggest a safe app for viewing and editing my photos?...
  4. Photo app crashes while selecting photos

Photo app crashes while selecting photos: I am having problems uploading photos unless I manually delete the previous photos. I used to have the option under "Import Settings" to automatically delete items from device after download; I just had to check that option. Now, I don't have that option; the only options I...
  5. Photos app win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos app win 10: What happened to the photos app? When I imported images I used to be asked if I wanted to delete the photos from the sd card. Now I'm not asked that and I have to delete the photos one by one in the camera. I opened the folder on the sd card in the computer file explorer, but...
  6. Photo app in win 10

Photo app in win 10: The photo app finds and includes .png files mostly icons. Can I exclude these files from the app? The files are showing as being located in the File History folder. Running Win 10 Version 1909...
  7. Photo App under Win-10

Photo App under Win-10: Trouble uploading Photos from iPhone to Win-10 PC. The Win-10 "Photos" App tries to upload all Photos from the iPhone, not only the new photos. As such, it quits uploading at about 6,296 photos. The iPhone has 9,600 total photos stored on it. What gives here???...
  8. Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper"

Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper": I have Microsoft Photos Windows 10, and I am trying to print a photo I was sent to 4 x 6 inch photo paper on a Canon inkjet photo printer. I don't know the size of the photo (don't know how to figure it out either). When I select paper size = 4" x 6" photo size 4" x 6" and...
  9. Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps

Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps: I have two questions. 1. Is Photo Gallery going away? If so, when? I think I saw that it would no longer be supported. 2. One of the features I liked about PG was the Comments area; I could include a lot of info there. Now I can't use it. I don't see a similar feature in...
  10. Win 10 photos app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 photos app crashes: Sometimes while editing a pic Photos will crash without bringing down Win 10. But sometimes it causes Win 10 to crash and restart. What is up? Thanks, Terry...