Windows 10: win 10 photo app/selective focus

Discus and support win 10 photo app/selective focus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what does the selective focus do in the win 10 photo app ? I can't get it to do anything 16884 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calvin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. calvin Win User

win 10 photo app/selective focus

what does the selective focus do in the win 10 photo app ? I can't get it to do anything

:)

calvin, Aug 16, 2015

2. Microsoft photos app

How can I access the selective focus feature in the Microsoft photos app?

USSAlexander, Aug 16, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Microsoft photos app

The Photos app was recently updated and several features, including selective focus, are gone. There is no way to revert to the previous version without the app updating again.

JimWynne, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

win 10 photo app/selective focus

1. win 10 photo app/selective focus - Similar Threads - photo app selective

2. Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper": I have Microsoft Photos Windows 10, and I am trying to print a photo I was sent to 4 x 6 inch photo paper on a Canon inkjet photo printer. I don't know the size of the photo (don't know how to figure it out either). When I select paper size = 4" x 6" photo size 4" x 6" and...
  3. Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps

Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps: I have two questions. 1. Is Photo Gallery going away? If so, when? I think I saw that it would no longer be supported. 2. One of the features I liked about PG was the Comments area; I could include a lot of info there. Now I can't use it. I don't see a similar feature in...
  4. Select All / None - in Windows 10 Photos app

Select All / None - in Windows 10 Photos app: Hi there, unluckily this post is locked for new replies, so I'm asking the question again: Is it still impossible in the windows photos app to select all pictures in the current view / search results? [IMG] I used the face recognition - which is a great feature - an...
  5. photo out of focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98
  6. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f
  7. Photo App wont start on Win 10

Photo App wont start on Win 10: October 24, 2018 Greetings from East Haven Connecticut. A couple of weeks ago, for some unexplained reason, none of the pictures on my Picture file won't open. Instead, I would get an error message saying the photo app won't start. For several days I tried various...
  8. Win 10 photos app crashes

Win 10 photos app crashes: Sometimes while editing a pic Photos will crash without bringing down Win 10. But sometimes it causes Win 10 to crash and restart. What is up? Thanks, Terry...
  9. Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App

Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App: So, I really like the Focused Inbox feature on Win 10 Mail and Outlook. It works for my Outlook and 365 accounts, and it works very well for sorting mail into important, junk (which I don't even see), and everything else in between. For the last year or so, my Gmail on the...
  10. Photo app showing photos even if there's no source folder selected

Photo app showing photos even if there's no source folder selected: The photo app keeps showing old photos even though I've cleared all the source folders in the setting. Even if I add new source folders it'll show the new photos, but keeps insisting showing the old unwated ones from the folders that I've already removed from the setting....