Windows 10: Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug

Discus and support Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. This is the problem. With Windows 10 and Portuguese (Brazilian) keyboard (ABNT2) things doesn't work properly. For example: Typing SHIFT+^ to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mister Herzog, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug

Hi. This is the problem. With Windows 10 and Portuguese (Brazilian) keyboard (ABNT2) things doesn't work properly. For example:

Typing SHIFT+^ to have the mark ^ after hit the SPACE BAR comes like this ~
    And twice SHIFT+^ before SPACE BAR, like this: ~^
    The correct is simple: 1x SHIFT+^ +SPACE BAR = ^

And:

SHIFT+^ +ONE LETTER, "e" for example, should be: ê
    But it is making ~^ê , when it´s hit 3xSHIFT+^ +e

Anyone has idea how to fix it?
    This is an Windows 10 x64 1703.
    Cheers!

:)

Mister Herzog, Jun 21, 2017

2. Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug

Hi,

There are a couple of reasons why you are experiencing language challenges on your keyboard. One of these is due to the incorrect settings after a recent update. For us to effectively assist you with the keyboard issue, supply more information by answering
    these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Did the issue happen right after you acquired the 1703 update?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this occurring?
    • Have you also tried to uninstall and reinstall the language pack?
    • What other steps have you taken to resolve the concern?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug

Hi. This is the problem. With Windows 10 and Portuguese (Brazilian) keyboard (ABNT2) things doesn't work properly. For example:

Typing SHIFT+^ to have the mark ^ after hit the SPACE BAR comes like this ~

And twice SHIFT+^ before SPACE BAR, like this: ~^

The correct is simple: 1x SHIFT+^ +SPACE BAR = ^

And:

SHIFT+^ +ONE LETTER, "e" for example, should be: ê

But it is making ~^ê , when it´**** 3xSHIFT+^ +e

Anyone has idea how to fix it?

This is an Windows 10 x64 1703.

Cheers!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Mr. Herzog, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug

1. Win 10 + Port BR Keyboard = Bug - Similar Threads - Port Keyboard Bug

2. Keyboard bug in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard bug in Windows 10!: Hello for the last couple of days, my keyboard has been acting crazy. I use Windows 10. Suddenly it automatically keeps typing 5555...555. The keys under the function keys where 5 and % key is set it is not working. I can use the 5 in the numlock section. Also, the Ctrl+V or...
  3. Keyboard bug in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard bug in Windows 10!: Hello for the last couple of days, my keyboard has been acting crazy. I use Windows 10. Suddenly it automatically keeps typing 5555...555. The keys under the function keys where 5 and % key is set it is not working. I can use the 5 in the numlock section. Also, the Ctrl+V or...
  4. Keyboard bug in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win 10 dpc watchdog violation pt-br

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 dpc watchdog violation pt-br: Oi meu nome é Luiz e eu queria pedir ajuda pois, meu PC fica dando tela azul e depois dpc watchdog violation blz ontem de noite eu estava jogando mta e eu fui tomar banho e quando eh voltei ele ficava reiniciando e ele ficou extremamente lento a ponto de travar na calculadora...
  6. Win 10 dpc watchdog violation pt-br

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 dpc watchdog violation pt-br: Oi meu nome é Luiz e eu queria pedir ajuda pois, meu PC fica dando tela azul e depois dpc watchdog violation blz ontem de noite eu estava jogando mta e eu fui tomar banho e quando eh voltei ele ficava reiniciando e ele ficou extremamente lento a ponto de travar na calculadora...
  7. Win 10 dpc watchdog violation pt-br

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ports in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ports in Win 10: I need to download/upload data from/to a device that requires the available ports. I've checked this site and the only other reference to this type of problem was described and answered in Jan 2019. It did not help me at all. I added the legacy devices but there were still no...
  9. Win 10 update bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 update bugs: I am getting disallusioned with Microsoft win 10. First since a recent update I can no longer backup my files as they are permanently set to read only. I have tried various fixes without success. Now I get a message that there is a problem and gathering info and a restart...
  10. Language PT-BR Doesnt Work Win 10 PRO 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language PT-BR Doesnt Work Win 10 PRO 1809: Good morning, I created .wim following steps: 1 - Add Language Packs "PT-BR" 2 - FODs 3 - Add appx ( UWP) I checked the images, WIN Home single and multi language are working, but WIN PRO doesnt. In sysprep the UWP applications are in Portuguese, but then we...