Windows 10: Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox

Discus and support Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I upgraded my Dell Inspiron 17 (5749)'s hard drive to an Adata SSD drive. After cloning the original HHD and swapping in the SSD I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sewing1243, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox

Hello all,

I upgraded my Dell Inspiron 17 (5749)'s hard drive to an Adata SSD drive. After cloning the original HHD and swapping in the SSD I downloaded Adata's SSD Toolbox utility, installed same, and then attempted to run it.

I originally thought the App was hung when I'd attempt to launch it, but it turned out that if I wait 5 minutes the app's gui will finally appear.

In order to try and see if another App was interfering with the SSD Toolbox's launch I started the PC in diagnostic mode (via msconfig) allowing only Microsoft Services to start. That didn't resolve the problem. So I restarted the PC in safemode and the Adata app started normally.

So back to diagnostic mode I go and then once the PC was booted I went to task manager and started killing tasks and attempting to start the Adata app. I finally found that stopping the print spooler service allows the Adata app to start and run normally. I rebooted the PC in normal startup mode and once again stopping the
    the print spooler service allows the Adata App to launch normally.

Adata tech support won't even respond to my service requests on this issue so I'm hoping maybe someone here has an idea on what's going on and how to resolve it other than turning the service on and off every time I want to use the SSD Toolbox.

:)

sewing1243, Mar 3, 2019

2. Spooler SubSystem app

Hi DaveM121,

I have done what you posted a number of times. The first time there a file in

" C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS" and I deleted it. But since then everytime I go throu these steps there is no file in this folder.

After I go thru the steps you list the Spooler SubSystem app is not active and my CPU usage is low. But the next time that I print anything on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 the Spooler SubSystem app starts to utilize more then 50% of the CPU again. This cycle
    happens over and over. I was looking for a more permanent solution.

Thanks for your time. Don B.

DonaldBarmore, Mar 3, 2019
  3. ADATA Technology Releases SSD Toolbox Software

ADATA Technology has announced the release of its proprietary software for monitoring the status and maintaining the performance of ADATA solid state drives. The new software, named ADATA SSD Toolbox, will enable users to quickly and conveniently configure, optimize, and monitor the overall health of their solid state drives.

ADATA SSD Toolbox allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets the user keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used. The drive utilities include SSD security erase, which wipes all data from the drive and restores the drive to its factory default, firmware update, and SSD Toolbox update. For achieving best performance with the drive and the operating system, the software supports both system (SSD) and OS optimization functions. Supported operating systems include Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), and Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit) versions.

Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox ADATA_SSD_Toolbox_01_thm.jpg

To check for problems, the SSD Toolbox has two diagnostic options: Quick Diagnostics, which runs basic tests on the selected drive, and Full Diagnostics, which runs extended tests on the selected drive and takes more time. These two scan choices allow users to choose the desired level of problem detection, depending on the time and resources available.

The wide range of functionality built into the software is expected to provide users of ADATA SSDs with the informational, management, and diagnostic tools needed to ensure that SSDs maintain their performance advantages for years to come. For a list of all ADATA SSDs that are compatible with SSD Toolbox, please visit ADATA Grand public.

Cristian_25H, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox

Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

Hello Sarah Kong

Thank you for your reply, I have carried out the steps as you suggested and all appears to be working correctly . The Spooler SubSystem does not now take over the CPU. Thank you.

AllanRiscUser, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox

1. Win 10 Print Spooler Subsystem interfers with Adata SSD Toolbox - Similar Threads - Print Spooler Subsystem

2. print spooler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  3. print spooler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  4. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: we have a few windows 10 pro 2004 machines that the print spoolers keep going disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/2a0c721a-4335-42fb-be1e-1ccf62a244f3
  5. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: Since the Windows 10 update in March I can't print. Printer Spooler keeps stopping and I've restarted it numerous times but it stops after a couple of minutes. WIndows Troubleshooter advises to install new printer but can't add new driver as print spooler keeps stopping....
  6. Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems

Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems: I am using Brother and Canon printers, both with latest drivers. Every couple of weeks Print Spooler appears to break down and will not properly process print requests. print jobs stall and I cannot clear queue, and then they may or may not restart hours or days later. WIN...
  7. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  8. Print spooler

Print spooler: I cannot print from my laptop over the wireless network. I have not had a problem until recently. I have set a new port for the printer, but when asked to print the job is sent to the spooler, and nothing happens. Then the document is deleted from the spooler. I can...
  9. print spooler

print spooler: after each update you make mess in my PC or lets say ...no printer works always say that print spooler does not work than I go to services and found print spooler, open it and press START.... in about 10 sec. just by it self jumps in STOPPED --or let say simples , he...
  10. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: My update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 went without problems but none of the three printers attached to my computer worked and I have been struggling with the problem over the last two weeks. There is another long thread "Can't connect to Printer" which has not produced a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adata ssd toolbox wont start

2. adata ssd toolbox not working