Windows 10: Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...

Discus and support Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/natguy2016 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/natguy2016, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...

/u/natguy2016, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Henrik37 Win User
    Rusty Old Guy and New Win 1909 Ten Enterprise Installation = Confusion

Per EdTittel's suggestion, I tried Winver and the screen indicated version 1909, OS build 18363.535, and Win 10-Pro. Per dalchina's suggestion, I went to Settings and found the same information: Win 10-Pro, version 1909, and OS build 18363.535. Accordingly, JellyBean's report was WRONG!

When comes to the automatic download matter, I found I could delay some things for 35 days, other things for 30 days and still other things for only 14 days. Nowhere did I find the option of delaying updates until I want them. Did I misunderstand the guidance?

Henrik37, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...

Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and...

1. Win 10 Pro 1909. Biannual Updates set on a 60 day delay. I usually make a bootable USB and... - Similar Threads - Pro 1909 Biannual

2. Trying to make a bootable USB there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to make a bootable USB there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??: Trying to make a bootable USB because I had to replace the hard drive there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-make-a-bootable-usb-there-is-no/878f7669-a7ca-49da-a2d8-283fbf4ce1ca
  3. Trying to make a bootable USB there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to make a bootable USB there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??: Trying to make a bootable USB because I had to replace the hard drive there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-make-a-bootable-usb-there-is-no/878f7669-a7ca-49da-a2d8-283fbf4ce1ca
  4. Trying to make a bootable USB there is no selection for Windows 10 Pro??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10: I have purchased some Win 10 licenses, and I tried to use the first one for a 32-bit Win 10 Pro and boot from a USB flash drive. As I use the MediaCreationTool20H2 and chose “Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file for another PC” option, the program did...
  6. 1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB)

1909 Bootable - 2004 Not Bootable (USB): Hey all, so I've been having some issues with my pc, it has been acting very strange, taking longer to load, at one point it said no bootable device detected and such in which I did a system restore and that sort of helped, sometimes I could load into my desktop, sometimes I...
  7. HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID

HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID: Hi, I want know that how can I able to make my 8GB pendrive bootable for windows 10 from my android mobile ? Please suggest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-win-10-usb-bootable-using-android/e8557c3d-e235-48fb-9882-436148cee061
  8. Make bootable USB drive for Win 10

Make bootable USB drive for Win 10: Task is simple: Making a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 Education - English - 1909 version The hardware I want to use is a Zenbook 14-UX433FA with Endless OS installed (seems a linux distro, never heard of it before) The PC I am working at right now is a Desktop with...
  9. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  10. Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB

Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB: I would like to do a clean install I have downloaded windows10 .iso free version file from creation tool to DVD is the file bootable. If not how do I make a bootable DVD or USB from the downloaded. Appreciate help.. Regards 25364