Windows 10: Win 10 PRO 64 Mic not working/ static or digital noise

Discus and support Win 10 PRO 64 Mic not working/ static or digital noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have been having mic issues where its always in the red. I used "voice recorder" and its either static or a digital noise sound, kinda like an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by entex, Oct 3, 2019.

1. entex Win User

Win 10 PRO 64 Mic not working/ static or digital noise

Hi!

I have been having mic issues where its always in the red. I used "voice recorder" and its either static or a digital noise sound, kinda like an old dial up modem.

I tried all the suggested troubleshooting options and nothing worked.

I was messing around in Sound options and under mic, the default sample rate and bit depth was set to 32 bit, 44100 Hz.

I changed it to 16 bit, 19200 Hz and no more static or "digital noise". I can hear myself and it works like it used too.

Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Properties > Advanced. Change to a lower bit rate.

Did anyone else encounter this problem?

build 1909

:)

entex, Oct 3, 2019
  2. GuiM1# Win User

Windows 10 Microphone Noise suppression not working, background static noise

Hi guys,

My girlfriend just bought a new PC (ASUS x556u) and everything was working perfectly when i was with her. When i got home we decided to test the PC built in Cam and Mic, and i noticed right away an annoying background static noise. We have tried everything
    we can think of, Her Realtek HD Audio Manager is different from mine( i also have an ASUS). Her audio drivers are up to date. I suspect one thing is not working on her mic, when i take the tick out from the "noise suppression" option, she starts to hear the
    same static noise, but when she takes out the tick on her "noise suppression" option the static noise does not increase. That makes me believe that her "noise suppression" is not working, either she ticks it or not.

Can someone help please. (she spent a lot of time picking a good pc for her and now she is a bit sad her mic might not be working, if so she has to use the warranty and that takes time, we are students and we have exames soon, she needs the computer to study)

GuiM1#, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Hearing static in mic

My friends claim that my mic has some sort of static noise when I call them from my computer

TheOnlyBoba, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Rick4892 Win User

Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Rick4892, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 PRO 64 Mic not working/ static or digital noise - Similar Threads - PRO Mic working

2. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional really loud static noise in mic: I have a Hyperx Quadcast microphone and I record with OBS, every now and then there will be a really loud static noise that actually hurt my ears when I played back one of my recordings, it seems to go on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes before going back to normal audio, although...
  3. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional really loud static noise in mic: I have a Hyperx Quadcast microphone and I record with OBS, every now and then there will be a really loud static noise that actually hurt my ears when I played back one of my recordings, it seems to go on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes before going back to normal audio, although...
  4. Occasional really loud static noise in mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Static Noise

Static Noise: Hi there, recently when I've been listening to stuff on my computer I get a static or crackle sound like it's breaking up. It's not the headphones, because I've tried it with three different pairs and it still sounds the same. I tried cleaning out the headphone jack and...
  6. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  7. built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.

built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.: I use my built in mic a lot for meetings and training recordings. Yesterday I was working on some new training materials and began recording with the built in mic and my recording all started to have a static noise come through that's never been an issue before. My...
  8. Weird static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird static noise: So whenever I’m listening to something on my computer (youtube, Spotify, etc) this weird noise happens which only gives out on the right ear. Unplugging and plugging in doesn’t do anything. Help submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments]...
  9. apple earphones has a static noise and the mic is too low

apple earphones has a static noise and the mic is too low: When I talk to my friends they say I have a static noise at their end and my mic is too low. Also I have a static noise in my left earbud. It's not because the apple earbud is broken because I have tried another and had the same problem. Please tell me how to fix this problem...
  10. Static Noises in Calls

Static Noises in Calls: Hello, I'm Gabe and I've been having some issues with microphone. When I call someone on my laptop, they tell me they hear static like this, which I recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSxJ4UrPr0&feature=youtu.be I can also hear, but very slightly in my left earbud,...