Windows 10: win 10 pro 64x

Discus and support win 10 pro 64x in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there doesnt seem to be a lot of support for this upgrade, can someone advise the best downgrade option, im not too happy on the windows expirey date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marielisabrown, Nov 5, 2018.

1. win 10 pro 64x

there doesnt seem to be a lot of support for this upgrade, can someone advise the best downgrade option, im not too happy on the windows expirey date neither

:)

marielisabrown, Nov 5, 2018
  2. dmreed Win User

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

Win 10 Pro 64x: under Turn Windows features on or off, what are the default features?

dmreed, Nov 6, 2018
  3. MS Sidewinder 3d pro - Win10 64X

Estou com dificuldade de fazer funcionar corretamente meu MS Sidewinder 3d Pro (joystick) no meu Win10 64X. O driver no SideWinder Gamer (software)fazia o joystick funcionar. Mas este software precisa de um DirectX antigo para funcionar (que não consigo
    instalar).

Alguma ideia?

I'm having dificulties to make work well my MS Sidewinder 3d Pro (joystick) in Win10 64X. In Win 98/XP, it worked well with SideWinder Gamer (software). But this software just works with an old version of DirX, that I cant install. Any idea?

Thiago Felipe Avanci, Nov 6, 2018
  4. OACSPA Win User

win 10 pro 64x

Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update

About a 2 weeks ago Windows 10 Pro did an automatic update and did not boot after restart. I see the windows logo popping up, goes to Automatic Repair and after a while (10 to 12) minutes, Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC.

I followed the steps:

Windows 10 pro 64x won’t Boot. I can't Fix it with Startup Repair and BootRec Commands
    without success.

However, when all options via cmd prompt I did the following ->Advanced options ->Troubleshoot ->System Restore 'Enter"

System Restore point shows three dates; I selected one by one -> It asks 'confirm discs to restore'. with a yellow triangular notification says: You must

always restore the drive that contains Windows.

The Drive is unchecked status; You must enable system protection to this drive.

I cannot enable the Drive -Local Disk (Cwin 10 pro 64x :) (System)

I did the 1)Diskpart steps, 2) bcdedit steps, 3) bootrec steps on X: and C: as well, 4) earlier used the Media Creation Tool

USB dirve failed.

Any suggestion as how to enable the C: Drive in the system restore. Thanks.

OACSPA, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

win 10 pro 64x

1. win 10 pro 64x - Similar Threads - pro 64x

2. Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.: It says; "Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server." !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-win-11-64x-on-macbook-pro-throw/17b8f41d-32b1-432f-af1a-798dd95dadc5
  3. Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download win 11 64x on MacBook Pro throw the bootcamp.: It says; "Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server." !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-win-11-64x-on-macbook-pro-throw/17b8f41d-32b1-432f-af1a-798dd95dadc5
  4. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  5. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  6. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. High temps on amd m3500 and win10 pro 64x build 18363.778

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High temps on amd m3500 and win10 pro 64x build 18363.778: I do not know on what build or CU this started but on the last CU 18363.778 the m3500 is not down clocking, it starts out at 800 MHz per all 4 cores, but after about 5min it will clock up to 1.5ghz and stay between 1.5ghz to 2.4ghz and never get lower. The core temps will be...
  8. win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 pro 64x 1809, windows update does not connected to update through wu: When I select store or windows update to install either the selection jumps to another item or does nothing. I have ran sfc/scannow with no violations returned. Also checked windows activation slmgr /xpr and comes back with this pc is permanently active tied to my microsoft...
  9. update settings win 10 pro 64x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update settings win 10 pro 64x: oh , my laptop went dead, had to clean install it, :) this should have been installed in my updates, well looking at my update settings the activitys full, I have reset the slider back to the lowest number can anyone recommend any advice? I have also set it to targeted , its...
  10. Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64x Pro failed to startup after Critical Windows Update: About a 2 weeks ago Windows 10 Pro did an automatic update and did not boot after restart. I see the windows logo popping up, goes to Automatic Repair and after a while (10 to 12) minutes, Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. I followed the steps: Windows 10 pro 64x...