Windows 10: Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Activation Issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My OH bought a new Dell OptiPlex in late January, runningWin 10 Pro. It was delivered early in February and all seemed fine. Then, itneeded a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarolJ_1964, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

My OH bought a new Dell OptiPlex in late January, runningWin 10 Pro. It was delivered early in February and all seemed fine. Then, itneeded a new motherboard. This was at the end of February.

All was running perfectly until yesterday morning, when Windows10 Pro let us know it wasn’t activated. We haven’t been able to activate it.This seems very strange as it had been absolutely fine and fully functional the evening before! When we run Winver it clearly shows the product is registered and quotes the correct email address.

How can we activate the legitimate copy of Win 10 Pro withouthaving to resort to setting up our business computer again???

I requested a phone call earlier today from Microsoft, butthat never materialized!

:)

CarolJ_1964, Apr 16, 2021

2. MSDN Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Here is a Microsoft paper on activation issues.

Get help with Windows activation errors

I suggest that you use the TechNet forums for this particular issue. This forum is consumer-oriented (Win 10 Home, Pro). TechNet is IT oriented (Win 10, Pro, Enterprise, MSDN, Server 2012-R2, etc.).

Cbarnhorst, Apr 16, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 16, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate

Yet it didn't, hence the suggestion. But again, if you have the Pro key you could use that.

And that link bro67 posted is a clear a mud so hopefully he understands what he posted it and can apply it to your issue.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

1. Win 10 Pro Activation Issues - Similar Threads - Pro Activation Issues

2. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  3. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  4. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. activation win 10 pro

activation win 10 pro: scenario: Laptop 1 has win 8, I buy a Win 10 Licence full from the windows store. Laptop 1 is Win 10 pro activated. 6 months later I buy Laptop 2, it has Win 10 home, I want to transfer my pro licence on it. on Laptop 1 I deactivate the licence by entering "slmgr.vbs...
  6. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO: last year i have purchase hp notebook with preinstalled win 10. last week it shows that activate windows. trying to activate it but unable to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-win-10-pro/a8a22451-41d8-4a99-8452-29664424baf2
  7. ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO: I HAVE KEY FOR ACTIVATE BUT WHEN I PUT THE KEY I HAD A problem IT SHWOS ME THIS ERROR 0x803F7001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-win-10-pro/e309a973-59ff-4cd7-aafc-22afc8e8042f
  8. Win 10 pro activation

Win 10 pro activation: Hello, can i activate Win 10 i just downloaded from microsoft site, with a Win 10 pro activation key? I lost the original win 10 pro that came with device but saved the key...
  9. Activation Win. 10 Pro

Activation Win. 10 Pro: I bought my brand new "hp" laptop in August with a licenced and activated Win 10 Pro,now it wants from me to activate it again,but i don´t have the activation code ,because the seller haven˙t gave me anything in that maner ,or even told me that i will need such a thing.So...
  10. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...