Windows 10: Win 10 PRO activation problem

Discus and support Win 10 PRO activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a digital license for win 10 home. I accidently upgraded to PRO during all the Microsoft free win 10 upgrades. I thought I was "updating". Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Edward Zaun, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Win 10 PRO activation problem

I have a digital license for win 10 home. I accidently upgraded to PRO during all the Microsoft free win 10 upgrades. I thought I was "updating". Now I can't activate PRO. Is there anything I can do? Can I download win 10 Home someplace? Thanks, Ed

:)

Edward Zaun, Mar 12, 2019

2. MSDN Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Here is a Microsoft paper on activation issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

I suggest that you use the TechNet forums for this particular issue. This forum is consumer-oriented (Win 10 Home, Pro). TechNet is IT oriented (Win 10, Pro, Enterprise, MSDN, Server 2012-R2, etc.).

Cbarnhorst, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Win 10 PRO activation problem

ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 PRO activation problem

1. Win 10 PRO activation problem - Similar Threads - PRO activation problem

2. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems activating Win 10 Pro: HiI built a machine and installed Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.I have my 25 character activation keyThat machine died, I built a new one.I entered the activation key when I installed Windows but I'm not activated.Version is Windows 10 Pro 22H2.I feel like I've been...
  3. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems activating Win 10 Pro: HiI built a machine and installed Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.I have my 25 character activation keyThat machine died, I built a new one.I entered the activation key when I installed Windows but I'm not activated.Version is Windows 10 Pro 22H2.I feel like I've been...
  4. Problems activating Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. activation win 10 pro

activation win 10 pro: scenario: Laptop 1 has win 8, I buy a Win 10 Licence full from the windows store. Laptop 1 is Win 10 pro activated. 6 months later I buy Laptop 2, it has Win 10 home, I want to transfer my pro licence on it. on Laptop 1 I deactivate the licence by entering "slmgr.vbs...
  6. Activation problem in my Win 10 Pro

Activation problem in my Win 10 Pro: Hi, I have issue regarding the activation. I was using Win 7 for last few years. In June 2020 I went to laptop shop to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro. Lately a message "Your windows license will expire soon" pops up. I seek help from your side today and received a call from your...
  7. ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO: I HAVE KEY FOR ACTIVATE BUT WHEN I PUT THE KEY I HAD A problem IT SHWOS ME THIS ERROR 0x803F7001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-win-10-pro/e309a973-59ff-4cd7-aafc-22afc8e8042f
  8. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  9. Activation problem with Win 10 Pro 0xC004C003

Activation problem with Win 10 Pro 0xC004C003: Hello, I built my new PC and wanted to move the digital key from my old PC to new one. But for some reason the activation doesn't work. The troubleshooter doesn't help either. I don't know what to do anymore, please help....
  10. Win 10 Pro activation problem

Win 10 Pro activation problem: My laptop was affected recently when a number of Win 10 Pro users started seeing a watermark telling them that their OS needed to be activated. After I discovered that the warning on my screen resulted from a Microsoft mistake, I figured Microsoft would fix it, but it’s been...