Windows 10: WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

Discus and support WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’ve got a new PC with Free Dos and then I buy at Keysoff a WIN 10 PRO.After installation of WIN 10 PRO on new PC I can not connect it with the router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MilenkoJenko, May 5, 2022.

1. WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

I’ve got a new PC with Free Dos and then I buy at Keysoff a WIN 10 PRO.After installation of WIN 10 PRO on new PC I can not connect it with the router to get to internet.The message I always get is, that the Windows can’t detect the net card router and that I mustINSTALL THE DRIVER once again. This router is otherwise working without problems.The router is: HUAWEI LTE CPE B315. Model: B315s-22. I purchase this router on April 2017.Please, help me.Milenko JenkoMail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

MilenkoJenko, May 5, 2022
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 5, 2022
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, May 5, 2022
  4. WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

Bluetooth dongle not detected by win 10 pro.

My Bluetooth dongle not detected by win 10 pro. Can anyone help me ?

Sheelnath Kekre, May 5, 2022
Thema:

WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

1. WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router - Similar Threads - Pro detect router

2. Can not detect any router signal. How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not detect any router signal. How to solve this issue?: Hi. I have faced a problem that my laptop can not detect any router signal. I updated my network driver but did not get any solutions. I provide a picture. This picture does not show any preferred band option. How to solve this issue windows 10?...
  3. Can not detect any router signal. How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not detect any router signal. How to solve this issue?: Hi. I have faced a problem that my laptop can not detect any router signal. I updated my network driver but did not get any solutions. I provide a picture. This picture does not show any preferred band option. How to solve this issue windows 10?...
  4. Can not detect any router signal. How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't detect router.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't detect router.: I live in a 2 bdrm house,I sit on the front porch truth connect to my router which is in a room in the back of the house I turn on wifi on my phone and I constantly pick up other signals but not my own. When it shows it says 2-3 bars & when it doesn't my phone shows 0-1 bar...
  6. Can't detect router.

Can't detect router.: I live in a 2 bdrm house,I sit on the front porch truth connect to my router which is in a room in the back of the house I turn on wifi on my phone and I constantly pick up other signals but not my own. When it shows it says 2-3 bars & when it doesn't my phone shows 0-1 bar...
  7. WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router: I’ve got a new PC with Free Dos and then I buy at Keysoff a WIN 10 PRO.After installation of WIN 10 PRO on new PC I can not connect it with the router to get to internet.The message I always get is, that the Windows can’t detect the net card router and that I mustINSTALL THE...
  8. WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router

WIN 10 Pro can not detect the router: I’ve got a new PC with Free Dos and then I buy at Keysoff a WIN 10 PRO.After installation of WIN 10 PRO on new PC I can not connect it with the router to get to internet.The message I always get is, that the Windows can’t detect the net card router and that I mustINSTALL THE...
  9. ds4 is detected by win 10 pro x64 as pc gamepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ds4 is detected by win 10 pro x64 as pc gamepad: Split from this thread. hi i have a big problem my ds4 is detected by win 10 pro x64 as pc gamepad every time i connected to pc what should i do?...
  10. NVIDIA GPU NOT DETECTED BY WIN 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU NOT DETECTED BY WIN 10 PRO: Windows 10 Pro (Version 1903) does not detect my Nvidia rtx 2080 graphics card. NVIDIA website does not let me install the relevant driver because the GPU is not detected. I have tried everything from resetting the BOOT, reinstalling Windows, disconnecting and re-connecting...