Windows 10: Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if I disable some option in services or something but since my previous restart I can't see download, music, settings and other few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thermaltake, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked

I don't know if I disable some option in services or something but since my previous restart I can't see download, music, settings and other few folders in my start, but they are checked as On under the settings, can someone help me fix that, thanks.

EDIT:
    I don't know if that was some bug or something but they are back now, strange. *Shock

:)

Thermaltake, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Applications wont appear. (They are open but the window wont appear.)

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Yes, I would request you to completely reboot the computer and check if it helps.

Jessen P, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Applications wont appear. (They are open but the window wont appear.)

I have Disabled all programs on Start Up and it still wont appear. Will I have to do a complete reboot on my computer?

TheMedieval, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked

1. Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked - Similar Threads - Pro Folders appear

2. Many of my picture folders are appearing empty on Win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many of my picture folders are appearing empty on Win 11 pro: Hello, I am running Windows 11 pro. I had been feeling for some time now like entire folders have gone missing. Most recently , because of that, I tried backing up to my samsun SSD . I am a photographer so I have a good amount of files to transfer and I tried to copy my...
  3. Many of my picture folders are appearing empty on Win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many of my picture folders are appearing empty on Win 11 pro: Hello, I am running Windows 11 pro. I had been feeling for some time now like entire folders have gone missing. Most recently , because of that, I tried backing up to my samsun SSD . I am a photographer so I have a good amount of files to transfer and I tried to copy my...
  4. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  5. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  6. Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving: I have read and tried about everything on the net pertaining to this issue, all current updates and Ver. 1809. It only affects one of the 2 pc's I have. Could someone give me the correct fix for this issue. All help is greatly appreciated, Thanks, Bob...
  7. Win 10 Appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Appearance: Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them, how to restore them ? Pls...
  8. IE do not start on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE do not start on Win 10: Hello. After updated from Win 7 I cannot open IE. No any error message, IE just do not start. How to work with this issue?? Rgds . 40695
  9. Checking for updates in win 10 pro upgrade from microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking for updates in win 10 pro upgrade from microsoft: Have a PC with Windows 7 Pro installed. Decided to do the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Everything went fine until the download came to the section CHECKING FOR UPDATES?? AfterFOUR HOURS the download was still checking for updates?? That's what I did yesterday. Today, still...
  10. check disc starting to appear at bootup startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    check disc starting to appear at bootup startup ?: I'm running a Crucial SSD. The last couple of days I have noticed on start up that check disc runs checking my system drive. I have tried running check disc manually, but nothing found. I also have the Crucial Storage Executive software that tells me everything is fine. I...