Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I don't know if I disable some option in services or something but since my previous restart I can't see download, music, settings and other few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thermaltake, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Thermaltake Win User

I don't know if I disable some option in services or something but since my previous restart I can't see download, music, settings and other few folders in my start, but they are checked as On under the settings, can someone help me fix that, thanks.

EDIT:
    I don't know if that was some bug or something but they are back now, strange. *Shock

:)

Thermaltake, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Applications wont appear. (They are open but the window wont appear.)

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Yes, I would request you to completely reboot the computer and check if it helps.

Jessen P, Jul 31, 2015
  3. TheMedieval Win User
    Applications wont appear. (They are open but the window wont appear.)

I have Disabled all programs on Start Up and it still wont appear. Will I have to do a complete reboot on my computer?

TheMedieval, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Folders do not appear on start, but they are checked - Similar Threads - Win Pro Folders

1. Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro: Windows 10 Media-creation tool downloads and runs up until the point where it puts out a message that there is a problem with the Windows 7 product key. (sorry, I don't have the exact text at the moment) This Windows 7 Pro 64 is an unquestionably legal oem installed OS and...
  2. Office xp pro compatibility with win 10 pro ver 1803

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office xp pro compatibility with win 10 pro ver 1803: Win 10 ver 1803 installed. Now MS Excel doesn't work. Open file,start to enter data and file goes to Recovering File than closes the file. I have Office XP Pro that worked with replaced ver of Win 10 Pro. 110766
  3. Surface Pro 4 / Win 10 v1709 / USB Composite driver repeatedly fails?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 / Win 10 v1709 / USB Composite driver repeatedly fails?: Surface Pro 4, win 10 , Fall Creators update 1709. USB port intermittently and repeatedly fails. When I go into Device Manager, 'USB Composite Device' typically will have a yellow exclamation mark. I have tried right clicking and updating it, but I am always told the most...
  4. Yet another DPC latency issue - Win 10 x 64 Pro - build 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another DPC latency issue - Win 10 x 64 Pro - build 1803: Hi all, Following a fresh reinstall it seems I am now in the same position as many before me - high DPC latency causing audio crackling, popping and distortion (especially in Kodi :-( ) I've read everything I can find online and yet I'm still suffering this issue. This is...
  5. Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro: Just set up or second Win 10 system...intact, activated and operating. Now...I have all photos-doces-etc from old Win 7 Pro on an Acronis 2013 image file Question is...to restore doc-photos etc to new 10 setup...will all "folders" match according ly to the Win 10 and...
  6. Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:

Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:: This key I used once before getting windows 10 home same pc so it worked fine when i tried it in normal windows change the code and it upgraded me to pro... (I Used Windows Free Upgrade Download Windows 10 To USB For My ISO Where It Has Every Windows 10 Version There Is...
  7. My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: My pre-built Dell system came with Win 10 home. After my Windows exploded, I had to reinstall. Along the way I learned that I need Bitlocker. Since Home doesn't include it, I purchase an OEM install of Win 10 Pro. And that has turned out to be the most horrific experience...