Windows 10: Win 10 Pro - hanging

Discus and support Win 10 Pro - hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the next step... I've updated/clean/deleted virus detection it still hangs up... any suggestions please... Thanks Ed The program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdJonesBGJ, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Win 10 Pro - hanging

What is the next step... I've updated/clean/deleted virus detection it still hangs up...

any suggestions please...

Thanks

Ed

The program EmbroideryWarePC.exe version 3.4.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 3480
    Start Time: 01d5941a631176ce
    Termination Time: 26
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\JimmySoft\EmbroideryWare\EmbroideryWarePC.exe
    Report Id: a96941a8-2a80-4dd8-b66a-6780d861b9ca
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Unknown

:)

EdJonesBGJ, Nov 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Win 10 Pro - hanging

Lumia 950 Hangs During Win 10 Mobile AU Update

Lumia 950 unlocked phone.

Downloaded Win 10 Mobile AU, successfully update from Win 10 Mobile, reset phone.

Left hanging at the WE'RE GETTING THERE, Migrating your data (Step 2 of 7 ) 21%. Been at this step for hours.

How do I recover from this hang without bricking the phone?

Trekmanone, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Pro - hanging

1. Win 10 Pro - hanging - Similar Threads - Pro hanging

2. Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue: Hello,I had Windows 10 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using update in Windows.After Install I had issue with other drive folders being controlled by windows and unable to use.At that point I did fresh wipe & install of Windows 11 Pro and things have been good since...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Retail hang issue: Hello,I had Windows 10 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using update in Windows.After Install I had issue with other drive folders being controlled by windows and unable to use.At that point I did fresh wipe & install of Windows 11 Pro and things have been good since...
  4. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  5. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  6. Intel NUC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  8. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang: Can someone explain what these signatures mean.DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\ion2g\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g-0.9.7.8-win64\ion2g.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: AppHangB1Application Name:...
  9. Intel NIC Win10 Pro ION2G Application Hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n: paint hanging when i copy color for two times in win 11 pro n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-hanging-when-i-copy-color-for-two-times-in/48f98738-b666-4c6e-bfdd-acdb4de41e8d