Windows 10: Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch

Discus and support Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello MS community I have here several PCs all Windows 10 pro all most up to date. The problem is that currently "Wonderware intouch window viewer"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bartosz Leszczynski, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch

hello MS community

I have here several PCs all Windows 10 pro all most up to date.

The problem is that currently "Wonderware intouch window viewer" (hmi software) users can escape to OS, access taskbar and start menu.

I configured everything I could in window maker app to prevent users from escaping hmi, and I consulted my config with wonderware tech support.

It looks like windows somehow forces taskbar to the top and can be accessed by both mouse and keyboard.

Is there any way this could be stopped?

kind regards

Bartosz

:)

Bartosz Leszczynski, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Basith M Win User

Wonderware Intouch 10

Hi Mohamed Aly,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try install Wonderware InTouch 10 in compatibility mode and check if it works for you. This is to check if this is caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow the steps to install the Wonderware InTouch 10 in compatibility mode:

1. Right click the installation file and select Properties
    then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

2. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode
    for: box.

3. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
    OK.

4. Now try installing it and check.

For further reference, you may refer to the following Microsoft Support article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Wonderware Intouch 10

Thank you Basith M ,

I've tried re-installing Wonderware Intouch 10 in different compatibility modes , but unfortunately it does not help.

The most confusing thing is that if I leave Windows running after booting up for about 3 or 4 minutes, and then start Wonderare, it runs at once with no delay!

I've also tried this on different machines (hardware) and I tried to change all (Automatic Delayed) services to (Automatic) but still nothing.

On Windows 8.1 , this problem dos not exist.

I appropriate your concern.

Thank you again

Mohamed Aly, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch

Wonderware Intouch 10

I have a strange problem running Winderware Intouch 10 on Windows 10. This program can only start 4 minutes after windows boots!

If I start it immediately after booting it freezes for about 3 minutes (not responding) then it runs.

If Windows has booted more that 4 minutes, then this program can start smoothly and without any delays.

Note that this program runs fine on Windows 8.1

I tried to compare delays auto services in both Windows 10 with Windows 8.1 but I could not solve the problem.

By the way, I disabled Windows Defender and have not install any antivirus.

Any idea?

Mohamed Aly, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch

1. Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch - Similar Threads - PRO disable taskbar

2. taskbar always on top issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar always on top issue: Hello Guys and Gals, I have a weird issue with my taskbar, it is always on top of everything. What I mean is when I play any game in full screen the taskbar shows on screen. I tried the alt + enter and that does not fix it. I made sure taskbar is not locked and problem...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Is Always On Top, Cannot Be Made NOT On Top.

Windows 10 Taskbar Is Always On Top, Cannot Be Made NOT On Top.: There have been many requests for the option to make the taskbar NOT always on top, some dating back to 2012. I'm sure there are earlier requests but it's impossible for me to add my comments to them as they are all "Locked", with no resolution. So what is the problem,...
  4. How do i disable taskbar always on top?

How do i disable taskbar always on top?: Hello, from yesterday weird shit happened to the laptop, when i opened youtube and went fullscreen by pressing "F", the taskbar was still there, then when i went to play a game (borderless window) the taskbar didnt hide too, however in fullscreen mode, the taskbar hides and i...
  5. Taskbar STILL not always on top!

Taskbar STILL not always on top!: This is an issue that has bugged me for years. Windows still cover autohidden taskbar! When the taskbar is hidden, and any window is maximized or snapped, the mouse is sometimes unable to trigger the taskbar. I have to shrink the window before the mouse can touch the...
  6. I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?

in Windows 10 Support
    I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?: Unlike most people (it would appear) I really want my task bar to always be on top. I am a developer and often have tons of windows open. With the latest Windows update now the taskbar comes up behind any windows - so I have to start re-arranging them to get to it. There is...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Always on TOP.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Always on TOP.: Hello I recently Updated my Windows 10 and my taskbar seems to be on top of everything. Borderless Games, Youtube Full Screen etc. Is there a way to fix that problem without having to "Automatically hide the task bar in Desktop Mode?" *Smile Thank you *Smile 65639
  8. How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?: Hi, i recently updated to Win10 Anniversary yesterday. When i played a borderless window game, the taskbar was still on top of the game. Full-screen youtube was also affected by this. Prior to upgrading to win10 Anniversary, it worked fine, i could play a game in a...
  9. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895
  10. How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?: Hello! So, my Taskbar for quite some time already been acting up, appearing on top on many of applications I am running. It even gets in the way of fullscreen videogames, and that is what absolutely irks me off. For example I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2004 (Steam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resizing intouch windows wonderware

2. hide main menu bar in wonderware intouch

3. wonderware intouch taskbar not

4. wonderware win10 task bar,
  5. wonderware intouch locking windows task bar,
  6. taskbar hide on windows 10 intouch