Windows 10: Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD

Discus and support Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Im having lots of crashes after upgrading windows with iastor.sys not same or equal. I found this post describing a potential fix for it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jolu123, Dec 21, 2018.

1. jolu123 Win User

Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD

Hi Im having lots of crashes after upgrading windows with iastor.sys not same or equal.

I found this post describing a potential fix for it.

https://appuals.com/fix-iastora-sys-blue-screen/

But my computer a DELL T7600 doesnt show the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and cant uninstall.

Uninstall this wont make the PC boot due to harddrive not found.

Updating drivers isnt possible.

So I seem to be stuck in an eternal loop of doom.

Please can anyone provide me some help on how to fix this.

Cheers Johan

Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD 4daff221-aa5a-428f-a5e0-379cc1b83a2b?upload=true.jpg

Updating drive for this wont work since I have the latest.

Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD 29fac8a4-5f04-4baa-82bf-7d225b035234?upload=true.jpg

:)

jolu123, Dec 21, 2018

2. How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, help with BSOD: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT in igdkmd64.sys

I am also experiencing the the same problem that escalates to where you can not turn on your machine & log in before it BSOD reporting igdkmd64.sys.

I have tried 5 times to update from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro with no luck, they all fail at some point after updating.

My machine is a build on a Z77 Extreme 4 mb.

The problem seems to be the Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 Display adapter driver.

The "solution" on vmwareandme.com was supposed to be to uninstall the Intel(R) Graphics 4000 driver in Device manager but the problem is device manager did not even list it as a Device to Uninstall on my win 10 OS?

I do have a NVIDIA Graphics card but can not turn off the Intel(R) Graphics 4000 Display adapter in the OS or Bios.

Windows 10 update kept trying to update the driver and kept BSOD the machine as soon as you turn it on.

Only fix I see is to give back control to the operator on the installation of updates.

Sincerely, Shawn.

ShawnShort, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnJkEaK1eZwggSyLExwR9jBiL-lr

interestingkid005140, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD

1. Win 10 Pro iaStor.sys BSOD - Similar Threads - Pro iaStor sys

2. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  3. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  4. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  5. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  6. Bsod after upgrade to WIN 10 Pro

Bsod after upgrade to WIN 10 Pro: Hello everyone this is my first post and I hope someone can help. Okay so I purchased a win 10 pro key online because I wanted bitlocker and other things. So I upgraded from windows 10 home to pro. After that I started getting BSOD saying critical process died which I never...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. Win 10 pro BSOD netio.sys

Win 10 pro BSOD netio.sys: This BSOD error seems to happen randomly every few weeks or so. 42869
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 install iastor.sys

2. t7600 bsod win 10 iastor

3. iastor.exe on win10

4. iastore bsod win10,
  5. iastorb.sys how fix win10