Windows 10: Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

Discus and support Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeWolak, Apr 27, 2019.

1. MikeWolak Win User

Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to reenter my key for activation, but this purchase lacks one.

Order #: 69ef46f8-0c0a-4071-b2c2-b5dd1631135a

:)

MikeWolak, Apr 27, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 27, 2019
  3. How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Apr 27, 2019
  4. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key - Similar Threads - Pro Order History

2. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  3. my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro: my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-history-does-not-show-activation-key-for/dd0ea073-102b-4945-b0db-8115d40de0cf
  4. Win 10 in Order History has no key

Win 10 in Order History has no key: I have purchased last year a windows 10 home edition, online. I have no email with the order confirmation and can't find my product key.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-in-order-history-has-no-key/c7082f63-694f-4146-aa0c-481c1d7c33df
  5. Win 10 in Order History has no key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 in Order History has no key: I have purchased last year a windows 10 home edition, online. I have no email with the order confirmation and can't find my product key.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-in-order-history-has-no-key/c7082f63-694f-4146-aa0c-481c1d7c33df
  6. Win 10 in Order History has no key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but the key is nowhere to be found in my account's order history. Searching "All Available" for the timeframe filter only shows purchases from earlier this year, yet I've actively used this Microsoft account for over seven...
  8. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  9. Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows Insider program,...
  10. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history: Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-digital-key-for-windows-10-pro-in/8e41db67-87cb-4ab5-bfbe-19710fc3832d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 order history cant find key