Windows 10: Win 10 pro licence type

Discus and support Win 10 pro licence type in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know the win 10 pro licence type Brytesoft sell? Trying to explain why paying $30 for something worth ~$200 is legal in some situations but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/applesilla, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Win 10 pro licence type

Does anyone know the win 10 pro licence type Brytesoft sell? Trying to explain why paying $30 for something worth ~$200 is legal in some situations but not in others. I'm assuming it's OEM but of course it doesn't say on the site.

submitted by /u/applesilla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/applesilla, Jun 29, 2020

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Hi Guys,

I have only a digital licence for Win 10 Home.

Microsoft say

To upgrade, select the Start button, then select Settings >
    Update & security > Activation.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, but Windows 10 Home isn't activated on your device, select
      Troubleshoot, and then follow the steps to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

There appears to be no way to purchase or obtain a DIGITAL licence from Microsoft - only a product with a licence.

So how can I obtain a DIGITAL licence?

that is the question ( thanks to Shakespaear)

I don't appear to have a digital Pro licence, otherwise I would expect it to appear on my MS Account. It is exceedingly frustrating, but I suppose that it is all part of the fun.

JohnStorey11, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Win 10 pro licence type

Transfer Win 10 Pro Licence to a new Win 10 Home PC

I bought a Laptop with Win 7 in July 2012.

In January, 2013, I bought a Win 8 Pro licence through the promotion that was running at the time.

I have since update the original Win 7 PC, to Win 8 Pro, to Win 10 Pro and it now is running Win 10 update 1903.

I bought a new laptop with Win 10 Home this week. I will be retiring the original Laptop purchased in 2012.

Can I transfer my Win 10 Pro licence on the retired laptop to the new Laptop ?

I am getting mixed answers from the Sales people.

ChristopherTomka, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 pro licence type

1. Win 10 pro licence type - Similar Threads - pro licence type

2. Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer: I have Windows 10 Pro licence retail, not OEM on an old computer that does not meet requirements for upgrade to Win 11. The licence is linked to my Microsoft account.I plan to discard the old computer and use the licence for a new virtual Windows machine. I want to utilize a...
  3. Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer: I have Windows 10 Pro licence retail, not OEM on an old computer that does not meet requirements for upgrade to Win 11. The licence is linked to my Microsoft account.I plan to discard the old computer and use the licence for a new virtual Windows machine. I want to utilize a...
  4. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  5. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  6. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2: Need help please. I purchased a windows 10 pro licence at the local store "win pro fpp 10 p2 32-bit/64-bit English USB HAV-00059", at full price like a Retail version. But when I install windows, my Recovery partition shows Healthy OEM Partition. My SSD were also new,...
  8. Transfer Win 10 Pro Licence to a new Win 10 Home PC

Transfer Win 10 Pro Licence to a new Win 10 Home PC: I bought a Laptop with Win 7 in July 2012. In January, 2013, I bought a Win 8 Pro licence through the promotion that was running at the time. I have since update the original Win 7 PC, to Win 8 Pro, to Win 10 Pro and it now is running Win 10 update 1903. I bought a new...
  9. Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence

Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence: I bought a product key for Windows 10 Pro and used it. I then upgraded my PC. The new PC only had Win 10 Home and I want to transfer my licence to the new PC. I tried entering the Product Key and it did not want to accept it (the product key you entered didn't work. check...
  10. Upgrading new Win 10 system to PRO, moving Win 10 HOME licence

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading new Win 10 system to PRO, moving Win 10 HOME licence: My wife is about to get a Lenovo laptop with Win 10 home. All other systems in our home network run Pro, so I'm thinking I should use an extra Win 7 Pro key to upgrade that laptop. Will that approach still work? Also, I seem to recall reading somewhere that I should also...