Windows 10: Win 10 Pro not updating

Discus and support Win 10 Pro not updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 did not install any updates for January. Windows Update says I am current, the logs says the last installed update was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bryan H_, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Bryan H_ Win User

Win 10 Pro not updating

My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 did not install any updates for January. Windows Update says I am current, the logs says the last installed update was 12/31/2019.

I did not receive any errors when checking for updates. Plenty of free drive space available.

I find it hard to believe that there was no updates for January. Thanks

:)

Bryan H_, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Win 10 Pro not updating

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Pro not updating

1. Win 10 Pro not updating - Similar Threads - Pro updating

2. Windows Update after repair install of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update after repair install of Windows 10 Pro: I have done a repair install of Win10 Pro to try to address a recurring BSOD problem.I have started the update process to catch the operating system up to current. I've been doing "Restart and update" for about five hours now.When I try to look at Windows Update to see where...
  3. Windows Update after repair install of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update after repair install of Windows 10 Pro: I have done a repair install of Win10 Pro to try to address a recurring BSOD problem.I have started the update process to catch the operating system up to current. I've been doing "Restart and update" for about five hours now.When I try to look at Windows Update to see where...
  4. Windows Update after repair install of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win 11 Pro after Update or after an install of driver not properly working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro after Update or after an install of driver not properly working: Hey folks,Everytime I update windows or install any driver e.x. directX my pc will boot into the lockscreen, then I can log in and I land as expected on the home screen. The problem now is I can't open any programs except the file explorer and neither this is working. I can...
  6. Win 11 Pro after Update or after an install of driver not properly working

Win 11 Pro after Update or after an install of driver not properly working: Hey folks,Everytime I update windows or install any driver e.x. directX my pc will boot into the lockscreen, then I can log in and I land as expected on the home screen. The problem now is I can't open any programs except the file explorer and neither this is working. I can...
  7. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  8. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  9. Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work: Hello when I upgrade my Windows 11 home computer to Windows 11 pro it doesn't work is an error message is displayed Unable to upgrade your Windows edition...
  10. Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work

Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work: Hello when I upgrade my Windows 11 home computer to Windows 11 pro it doesn't work is an error message is displayed Unable to upgrade your Windows edition...