Windows 10: win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp

Discus and support win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i have hp laptop with pre installed win 10 home, i want to upgrade it into win 10 pro, could it be possible if i buy win 10 pro OEM ? or i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efrenporcincula, Apr 9, 2021.

1. win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp

Hi,

i have hp laptop with pre installed win 10 home, i want to upgrade it into win 10 pro, could it be possible if i buy win 10 pro OEM ? or i should buy win 10 pro FPP Or both can work.

thank you

:)

efrenporcincula, Apr 9, 2021

2. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Nikolay_N Win User
    Visual Studio 2015 Pro/Enterprise on Win 10 Home (Retail FPP)

Hello,

Am I going to face any troubles if I install Visual Studio 2015 Pro or Enterprise (BizSpark) edition on Win 10 Home (Retail FPP coming on a USB stick, not OEM) ? Do I need Win 10 Pro ?

Thank you!

Nikolay_N, Apr 9, 2021
  4. win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp

Windows 10 Home OEM product upgrade to Windows 10 PRO FPP

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Can I ask you again another question based on your answer, I cant upgrade an OEM windows 10 home to pro right? but why does it say in the link above that I could upgrade a windows 10 home to win 10 pro?

John Edgar Dela Cruz, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp

1. win 10 pro oem vs win pro fpp - Similar Threads - pro oem pro

2. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  3. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  4. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Home vs Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home vs Win 10 Pro: If I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro will I be able to mirror my primary internal drive to an external drive or SSD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-vs-win-10-pro/23327fa0-7e43-4d43-91d8-ce0fb3c685fe
  6. Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2

Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2: Need help please. I purchased a windows 10 pro licence at the local store "win pro fpp 10 p2 32-bit/64-bit English USB HAV-00059", at full price like a Retail version. But when I install windows, my Recovery partition shows Healthy OEM Partition. My SSD were also new,...
  7. Windows 10 Pro DSP vs OEM vs FPP

Windows 10 Pro DSP vs OEM vs FPP: I would like to know which Windows 10 Pro license DSP, OEM, FPP is OK by Microsoft for the following two new-computer scenarios: a. Assembled from parts new pc b. New branded pc Dell, HP etc. bought with no OS FreeDOS/FreeOS I've searched around but haven't managed to...
  8. Win 10 Pro vs Win 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro vs Win 10 Pro N: How does one convert a Win 10 Pro N install to a Win 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-vs-win-10-pro-n/412ee44a-854e-43d3-b580-eb84c4775f76
  9. Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 home vs Win 10 Pro: I use Win 10 Home and am thinking of upgrading to Win 10 Pro 64 Bit... Question what advantages would this give me and can I just upgrade without loosing files and programs in the transition?...
  10. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...