Windows 10: Win 10 Pro, One Drive no option to synch

Discus and support Win 10 Pro, One Drive no option to synch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I installed one drive, there were no pop ups or options on syncing selected folders (like instructions claim). I have tried signing in and out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cos_, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Cos_ Win User

Win 10 Pro, One Drive no option to synch

When I installed one drive, there were no pop ups or options on syncing selected folders (like instructions claim). I have tried signing in and out, option still not evident. The symbols are somewhat cryptic. Is there a menu where I can choose which folders to sync?

Also, why are there two different symbols. One is a blue cloud. One is a folder with a small blue cloud on bottom right. When I click the later, nothing happens, ever.

:)

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 13, 2019
  3. veiker Win User
    SLI with different cards

I have a problem with win 10 pro 64, i did same step by step that did with win 7 but the patch is success but i dont have on the control pannel the option for sli. Did i miss something?

veiker, Nov 13, 2019
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Pro, One Drive no option to synch - Similar Threads - Pro Drive option

2. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  3. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  4. How to stop one drive from synching

How to stop one drive from synching: Hi! I accidentally started synching my one drive and it is now synching more than 100gb of photos to the cloud. I don't really want this or need this either. This happened before and I was able to stop backup under accounts then windows back up.Now the option is gone, I don't...
  5. How to stop one drive from synching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop one drive from synching: Hi! I accidentally started synching my one drive and it is now synching more than 100gb of photos to the cloud. I don't really want this or need this either. This happened before and I was able to stop backup under accounts then windows back up.Now the option is gone, I don't...
  6. How to stop one drive from synching

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. One drive isn't synching

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  8. One drive isn't synching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  9. One drive isn't synching

10. One Drive & Folder synching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive & Folder synching: How do I unsync a folder on my desk top from automatically uploading to One Drive? I right click and see commands like "free up space" . Is this how to stop syncing to One Drive?...