Windows 10: Win 10 Pro Personalization

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does the task task bar coloring work differently that on Win 10 Home? 38288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thingsmith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Win 10 Pro Personalization

Why does the task task bar coloring work differently that on Win 10 Home?

:)

thingsmith, Jan 21, 2016
  2. LouKasman Win User

WIN 10 Pro Save Files and Apps

Have been running Win 7 Pro. Just bought Win 10 Pro. Install says I cannot save personal and apps. Is their a way around this? Will have to return Win 10 Pro.

LouKasman, Jan 21, 2016
  3. JK2500 Win User
    Cannot Display Personal JPG Image File In Lock Screen Background When Starting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98 (12-1-2017)

I am using the latest Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Build 16299.98 on my desktop PC as of 12-01-2017. I can change the lock screen background image to any of the Windows 10 Pro background images in Personalization - Lock Screen that are presupplied in Win
    10 Pro and display any of the the presupplied images in Lock Screen background upon start or restart without a problem.

I can also add one of my personal jpg image files to Personalization - Lock Screen - Choose Your Picture and Preview without any problem. However, my personal jpg image will not display in the Lock Screen background when I start or restart Win 10 Pro OS
    Build 16299.98. One of the presupplied Win 10 Pro background images appears in the Lock Screen background instead. Please provide a solution whereby Win 10 Pro build 16299.98 will allow my personal jpg image file to appear in the Lock Screen background when
    starting or restarting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98. (December 1, 2017)

JK2500, Jan 21, 2016
  4. sam2fish Win User

Win 10 Pro Personalization

...work differently... compared to what?

sam2fish, Feb 6, 2016
  5. In the Pro, you can not get the colors on on the task bar in Pro.

thingsmith, Feb 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    There is no difference between Home and Pro in this topic.

Here is the screenshot taken from my Win 10 Pro : I have another laptop running the Home version.
    They both work the same in this matter. Same options, same selections.

Win 10 Pro Personalization [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Personalization

1. Win 10 Pro Personalization - Similar Threads - Pro Personalization

2. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  3. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  4. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  5. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  6. How to log in to a personal account on Windows 11 Pro after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to a personal account on Windows 11 Pro after a factory reset?: I have a refurbished Dell Latitude 5490 with an i7 8th Gen processor. It came with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed, but I updated it to Windows 11 Pro. Four days ago, I reset my PC. After the reset was completed, I was prompted to select my region, keyboard layout, and network....
  7. How to log in to a personal account on Windows 11 Pro after a factory reset?

How to log in to a personal account on Windows 11 Pro after a factory reset?: I have a refurbished Dell Latitude 5490 with an i7 8th Gen processor. It came with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed, but I updated it to Windows 11 Pro. Four days ago, I reset my PC. After the reset was completed, I was prompted to select my region, keyboard layout, and network....
  8. Switch Windows 11 Pro Computer from Personal Use to Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Windows 11 Pro Computer from Personal Use to Work: Hi EveryoneI got two Windows 11 Pro Computer with my personal Microsoft Account gmail Emailadress logged in as the main user.Now i want to add another user account - a work user M365 Business Standard licensed to separate work and personal use.on one computer i can choose...
  9. Switch Windows 11 Pro Computer from Personal Use to Work

Switch Windows 11 Pro Computer from Personal Use to Work: Hi EveryoneI got two Windows 11 Pro Computer with my personal Microsoft Account gmail Emailadress logged in as the main user.Now i want to add another user account - a work user M365 Business Standard licensed to separate work and personal use.on one computer i can choose...
  10. Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem: I am having a problem with Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro. The only way I can get Background Personalization to pull pictures out of a ‘My Pictures’ folder is to be connected to an internet radio show with Windows Media Player. If I am not connected to a...