Windows 10: Win 10 Pro Personalization

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does the task task bar coloring work differently that on Win 10 Home? 38288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thingsmith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Win 10 Pro Personalization

Why does the task task bar coloring work differently that on Win 10 Home?

:)

thingsmith, Jan 21, 2016
  2. LouKasman Win User

WIN 10 Pro Save Files and Apps

Have been running Win 7 Pro. Just bought Win 10 Pro. Install says I cannot save personal and apps. Is their a way around this? Will have to return Win 10 Pro.

LouKasman, Jan 21, 2016
  3. JK2500 Win User
    Cannot Display Personal JPG Image File In Lock Screen Background When Starting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98 (12-1-2017)

I am using the latest Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Build 16299.98 on my desktop PC as of 12-01-2017. I can change the lock screen background image to any of the Windows 10 Pro background images in Personalization - Lock Screen that are presupplied in Win
    10 Pro and display any of the the presupplied images in Lock Screen background upon start or restart without a problem.

I can also add one of my personal jpg image files to Personalization - Lock Screen - Choose Your Picture and Preview without any problem. However, my personal jpg image will not display in the Lock Screen background when I start or restart Win 10 Pro OS
    Build 16299.98. One of the presupplied Win 10 Pro background images appears in the Lock Screen background instead. Please provide a solution whereby Win 10 Pro build 16299.98 will allow my personal jpg image file to appear in the Lock Screen background when
    starting or restarting Win 10 Pro Build 16299.98. (December 1, 2017)

JK2500, Jan 21, 2016
  4. sam2fish Win User

Win 10 Pro Personalization

...work differently... compared to what?

sam2fish, Feb 6, 2016
  5. In the Pro, you can not get the colors on on the task bar in Pro.

thingsmith, Feb 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    There is no difference between Home and Pro in this topic.

Here is the screenshot taken from my Win 10 Pro : I have another laptop running the Home version.
    They both work the same in this matter. Same options, same selections.

Win 10 Pro Personalization [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Personalization

1. Win 10 Pro Personalization - Similar Threads - Pro Personalization

2. security of windows 10 pro 64 bit questions re: wi fi and hardwire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security of windows 10 pro 64 bit questions re: wi fi and hardwire: I have windows 10 pro 64 bit Can someone answer some security questions I can't find anywhere? I want to be sure this is secure. I use my printer wi fi though it can also be hardwired. If I change the wi fi password, which I do from time to time, I have to use the...
  3. Dave asks - Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dave asks - Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: So ..... a couple of days ago I updated my Dell XPS 8930 on updates screen with the update 2004. It took an age to download but eventually it installed. On signing on and attempting to use Outlook to send and email, Outlook would not function. I could not send or receive...
  4. How do I fix a "Windows licence will expire soon" message with Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix a "Windows licence will expire soon" message with Windows 10 Pro?: How do I fix a "Windows license will expire soon" message on a laptop with Windows 10 Pro? It was activated by the shop from which I bought the laptopnew about 5 months ago. It was fine until today it started to show me "Windows license will expire soon" message repeatedly....
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from 1909 to 2004 Crashes at 75% with BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from 1909 to 2004 Crashes at 75% with BSOD: Hi Everyone, I have two Asus G750JW laptops that have identical hardware, 16gb ram, tons of free drive space and all drivers were updated. The 1st machine did the full upgrade from 1909 to 2004 without a blip. The 2nd machine looked like it was going to cooperate too until is...
  6. Will i loose my personal files when i upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will i loose my personal files when i upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro?: ok so ive been planning to upgrade from windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro (i already have a product key btw) and uhh im just really curious if i will loose all my personal files or even files ive downloaded from the internet, apps, program files, photos,...
  7. [Windows 10 Pro] - Personalized sounds won't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows 10 Pro] - Personalized sounds won't play: Hi. I just installed Windows 10 after years of avoiding it. I have already updated everything available. My computer play sounds like music and videos sothis is not an Audio Device issue. On Windows 7 I made an audio theme I'd like to re-do on Windows 10. I have all .wav...
  8. Updating to Genuine Windows 10 Personal Use from Non-Genuine Windows 10 Pro

Updating to Genuine Windows 10 Personal Use from Non-Genuine Windows 10 Pro: I purhcased a computer of someone and discovered that windows is not genuine. I am attemping to upgrade to the genuine version so I have full access to my PC and can rename it etc. as it is still under the last person's name, however it is not as simple as purchasing a...
  9. Surface Pro X Handwriting personalization not available for this input language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro X Handwriting personalization not available for this input language: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ey5s9l/surface_pro_x_handwriting_personalization_not/
  10. Able to remotely deactivate Windows 10 Pro license on an employee's personal computer?

Able to remotely deactivate Windows 10 Pro license on an employee's personal computer?: We purchased Windows 10 Professional for an employee to download onto her personal computer. If she leaves the company, do we have any ability to remove that product key or use it again for a new employee? Or is that license "gone"? My guess is we don't have that ability,...