Windows 10: Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics.

Discus and support Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but my photo app crashes after i press left or right (with mouse too) [When trying to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PortiPex, Sep 9, 2019.

1. PortiPex Win User

Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics.

Hello.

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but my photo app crashes after i press left or right (with mouse too) [When trying to go to the next or previous pic, the app crashes]

I have tried resetting it but that didnt work.

It is quite annoying to have to close a picture and then open the next one.

:)

PortiPex, Sep 9, 2019

2. Win 10 photos app crashes

Sometimes while editing a pic Photos will crash without bringing down Win 10. But sometimes it causes Win 10 to crash and restart.

What is up?

Thanks,

Terry

TGeorge111, Sep 9, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics.

Win 8.1 Pro - Apps crashing immediately

Has anyone a solution for the following problem?

Win 8.1 Pro Apps close (crash) shortly after being launched. This occurs on all desktop PCs since same point in time (i.e. since a couple of months). Problem does not occur on Acer notebook with same windows version and network connection. It
    does also not occur on Win 10 tablet in same network.

The wsreset.exe command delivers the message: ms-windows-storeWin 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics. :purgeCaches 'The remote procedure call failed'.

Can anybody please tell me how to get Win 8.1 pro apps functionality back again?

I couldn’t find a solution to resolve this issue so far.

Thanks

Richard

RichardReim, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics.

1. Win 10 Pro Pohoto app crashes after switching pics. - Similar Threads - Pro Pohoto app

2. After upgrading Win Home to Win 10/11 Pro cannot switch users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading Win Home to Win 10/11 Pro cannot switch users: I have purchased new computers with Win Home 10/11 installed.I then purchase Win Pro upgrades and install them.Even though Switch User is an option, it will only let me choose the username I setup the computer with.Even with multiple local accounts installed.This happens if I...
  3. After upgrading Win Home to Win 10/11 Pro cannot switch users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrading Win Home to Win 10/11 Pro cannot switch users: I have purchased new computers with Win Home 10/11 installed.I then purchase Win Pro upgrades and install them.Even though Switch User is an option, it will only let me choose the username I setup the computer with.Even with multiple local accounts installed.This happens if I...
  4. After upgrading Win Home to Win 10/11 Pro cannot switch users

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: I've been using windows 7 for 5 years now and I got a message from Microsoft saying windows 7 pc's are not in support anymore and I need to get a new pc. Of course I don't have the money for it so please tell me how to upgrade windows 7 pc to windows 10...
  6. laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

laptop crashed after trying to update from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: is there any I can get a fresh copy of win 10 pro for my laptop because I can't even get my license off my laptop now Thanks Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-crashed-after-trying-to-update-from-win-7/d5aae4f5-5737-439d-929a-a06313cdabb3
  7. Win 10 Pro Photo app crashes after switching pics.

Win 10 Pro Photo app crashes after switching pics.: Hello. I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but my photo app crashes after i press left or right (with mouse too) [When trying to go to the next or previous pic, the app crashes] I have tried resetting it but that didnt work. It is quite annoying to have to...
  8. Pic gallery Win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pic gallery Win 10.: How do I send a chosen pic from my gallery by email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-gallery-win-10/d72fe301-6f1f-49e4-b45e-72a8302521fd"
  9. win 10 apps crashing

win 10 apps crashing: hello how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-apps-crashing/34d46ac1-ce0b-4554-a297-3dea94d23b50
  10. All Apps crashing after hardware switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    All Apps crashing after hardware switch: I have Windows 10 Pro running with a retail key (not the generic upgrade key). I boot this installation sometimes natively and sometimes as a (VMWare Fusion) VM. Whichever I boot my installation is immediately seen as permanently activated (although the hardware is different...