Windows 10: win 10 pro restart suddenly

Discus and support win 10 pro restart suddenly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Your pc ran in to a problem and needs to restart......................than you can restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PRITAM RANJANROY, Feb 19, 2019.

1. win 10 pro restart suddenly

Your pc ran in to a problem and needs to restart......................than you can restart

:)

PRITAM RANJANROY, Feb 19, 2019
  2. midgo Win User

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Feb 19, 2019
  4. win 10 pro restart suddenly

win 10 suddenly not asking for pw on screen saver end

Hello,

This issue might occur due to corrupted user account settings. I suggest you to perform the steps below and check if this helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

win 10 pro restart suddenly

1. win 10 pro restart suddenly - Similar Threads - pro restart suddenly

2. Sudden restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  3. Sudden restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  4. My PC just randomly restart Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC just randomly restart Win 10 Pro: Hi, I would like to ask you, how to investigate issue with working with my PC and from nowhere it restart.Some info:- Desktop PC with Windows 10 PRO version 20H2- I have antivirus so I don't expect any virus at least for now.- I have latest updates of MS- last unexpected...
  5. Sudden restarts.

Sudden restarts.: Hello, So, I will start with my system and it's specifications: I own a Lenovo Ideapad110, with a 4GB RAM, 1 TB of HDD space, an integrated Intel 520 HD chipset and... That should be it. For external devices, I usually plug in an external Mouse and an external Keyboard...
  6. Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Win 10 Pro: Will overwriting Win 10 with Win 10 Pro solve my Win 10 missing profile problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-and-win-10-pro/4bc0fa2a-3eb2-4b73-abad-3889c3fe684c
  7. win 7 pro win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  8. Sudden Restart

Sudden Restart: Hello, When I started my computer up for the first time today, I immediately launched my browser Mozilla Firefox as I do every day. Shortly after the browser window opened, my screen went black and my computer automatically restarted. This has never happened to me before, but...
  9. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...
  10. Random BugCheck Errors/Restarts with Win 10 Pro

Random BugCheck Errors/Restarts with Win 10 Pro: Hello, I have a brand new HP EliteBook 840 G4 with Win 10 Pro (10.0.17763 Build 17763) that randomly restarts with these errors: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000000404, 0xfffffde787454f08, 0x8a0000033cd80863,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restart suddently windows 10

2. windows 10 pro restart sudenly