Windows 10: win 10 pro save as function to desktop

Discus and support win 10 pro save as function to desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am not able to use the "save as" function in word or excel in saving a changed file to my desktop. Uninstalled all antivirus software so this is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Phil_567, Jul 24, 2020.

1. win 10 pro save as function to desktop

I am not able to use the "save as" function in word or excel in saving a changed file to my desktop. Uninstalled all antivirus software so this is not an issue. I do have an older version of office but it worked quite nicely until a month ago.

submitted by /u/Phil_567
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Phil_567, Jul 24, 2020
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 26, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

win 10 pro save as function to desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

win 10 pro save as function to desktop

1. win 10 pro save as function to desktop - Similar Threads - pro save function

2. Upgrade Win 10 Home desktop to Win 10 Pro model

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home desktop to Win 10 Pro model: How can we get the OS changed from Win 10 Home From original HP Desktop with preloaded os to Win 10 pro desktop and that to that should be 100 % genuine. Any part no. of Microsoft to best fit this requirement. Suggest plz....
  3. Where are restore points saved - Win 10 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where are restore points saved - Win 10 Pro ?: When creating restore points where are they located on the dik? Can I back them up to a removable drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-restore-points-saved-win-10-pro/a4a727bf-abd9-4491-82c8-8e755bad4ae7
  4. A problem with win 10 Pro desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    A problem with win 10 Pro desktop: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Pro 64 bit. I am on my Sony backup laptop because I clicked on something in the in the notifications box on the right side of task bar to the right of the clock that has screwed up the Gateways desktop so bad that I...
  5. Saved E-mails on my desktop in Windows 10 are non-functional.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved E-mails on my desktop in Windows 10 are non-functional.: Just changed to using Mail in Windows 10. I was using Live Mail with no issues until I did the Windows 10 update 2004. Then Windows Live Mail stopped working The issue now--when I save an E-mail that I received in Mail to my desktop the E-mail becomes non-functional. If I...
  6. Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving: I have read and tried about everything on the net pertaining to this issue, all current updates and Ver. 1809. It only affects one of the 2 pc's I have. Could someone give me the correct fix for this issue. All help is greatly appreciated, Thanks, Bob...
  7. Win 10 Pro desktop slideshow problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro desktop slideshow problems: Hello everyone! I am having problems with the desktop wallpaper function. I want the slideshow to cycle through the many sub folders of the picture library at random. However, the old Win 7 feature to select all sub folders is missing. I researched this on the 'net and found...
  8. Storage Spaces function in Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Spaces function in Win 10 Pro: Hi Guys.. Been reading about Storage Spaces. All the examples use only 1 HDD....Can SS work with multiple HDD as primary, I mean I have 8 Hard Drives. I understand the pool concept, will the Mirror function mirror all 8 drives... How would one do this? All the examples...
  9. AutoPlay non-functional in Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AutoPlay non-functional in Win 10 Pro: Windows 10 PRO. AutoPlay isn't working in Windows 10. The SETTINGS|DEVICES menu has it turned ON. In Control Panel, it's turned on and configured to PLAY a CD. It's not disabled in the Group Policy editor. Neither of the two optical drives (a CD and DVD) will auto play...
  10. Win 10 Pro Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro Desktop Icons: How can Microsoft be informed that its Customers are not pleased to have Windows Updates upset Desktop Icons, when Updating. I had a major Update yesterday ( 1703 OS Build 15063.296) and today I find all of my Desktop Icons (100) mixed up everywhere, which is not only...