Windows 10: win 10 pro security

Discus and support win 10 pro security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why on earth is my security saying its off , when its on, can someone please advize?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marielisabrown, Nov 15, 2018.

1. win 10 pro security

why on earth is my security saying its off , when its on, can someone please advize?

:)

marielisabrown, Nov 15, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

win 10 pro security

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

win 10 pro security

1. win 10 pro security - Similar Threads - pro security

2. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  3. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  4. Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.: Hello,Need your expertise, before I delete all partitions and reinstall windows 11 Pro from scratch.so.I read all the posts in regards to app/edge browser/ 3 dots both options to modify and the other one greyed out.No fix worked, registry fix, and the other one. So just went...
  5. Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.

Reset Windows 11 Pro to fix Edge, now windows security issue.: Hello,Need your expertise, before I delete all partitions and reinstall windows 11 Pro from scratch.so.I read all the posts in regards to app/edge browser/ 3 dots both options to modify and the other one greyed out.No fix worked, registry fix, and the other one. So just went...
  6. Windows Security / Virus and threat protection - Page Not Available - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security / Virus and threat protection - Page Not Available - Windows 11 pro: I tried all possible solutions, and even did a factory reset thrice. I also attempted cmd and PowerShell commands and tweaked some settings, but none of it worked....
  7. Windows Security / Virus and threat protection - Page Not Available - Windows 11 pro

Windows Security / Virus and threat protection - Page Not Available - Windows 11 pro: I tried all possible solutions, and even did a factory reset thrice. I also attempted cmd and PowerShell commands and tweaked some settings, but none of it worked....
  8. I am using windows 11 pro, but the windows security screen just shows a white box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 pro, but the windows security screen just shows a white box: I have also tried to right click on the icon and check for updates, but I receive a 'page not available' error. I am not connected to a work account and I am an administrator.Thank you for any help...
  9. I am using windows 11 pro, but the windows security screen just shows a white box

I am using windows 11 pro, but the windows security screen just shows a white box: I have also tried to right click on the icon and check for updates, but I receive a 'page not available' error. I am not connected to a work account and I am an administrator.Thank you for any help...
  10. Network security key isn't correct. Windows 11 pro issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network security key isn't correct. Windows 11 pro issue: Hello,I've been fixing my wifi 5G connection for months now and I am really frustrated now because it's a dead-end again for me. I gave up on this like a month ago and I am slightly contented with the 2.4G connection. It's weird that I can connect to the 2.4ghz without a...