Windows 10: Win 10 Pro update annoyance

Discus and support Win 10 Pro update annoyance in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was just watching movie via xtreamer media player when picture freezes,well my PC has restarted after new update. So annoyed with this shit.Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rudolfo2, Sep 22, 2015.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

Win 10 Pro update annoyance

I was just watching movie via xtreamer media player when picture freezes,well my PC has restarted after new update.
    So annoyed with this shit.Now watching movies in peace isn't possible anymore.

:)

rudolfo2, Sep 22, 2015

2. Very Poor MS Support for Windows 10 Poor Performance Related to IE11

1607 changes settings it also removes some group policy options from 10 pro

Microsoft removes policies from Windows 10 Pro - gHacks Tech News

Not to mention will bring more adds to your face Win 10 Pro update annoyance :p

Like seeing Promoted Apps in the Start Menu? You'll love the Windows 10 Anniversary Update [Update]

Microsoft: We're planning to double Start menu ads in Windows 10 Anniversary Update | ZDNet

1607 is a wretched build and the last straw for me I'm done with it personally it serves no purpose other than annoyances and dictatorial changes.

8.1 is better and of course win-7 rules Win 10 Pro update annoyance :)

ThrashZone, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Will the Win 10 upgrade be free later if I uninstall Win 10?

I upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10 and have a host of issues that make it unusable. When I change power sources or come out of sleep the Edge browser and mail applications freeze. I have to shut them down and reopen them. There are other small issues
    that cause a bunch of small annoyances which make usability difficult. Does anyone know that if I revert back to Win 8.1 the free upgrade to Win 10 still be available? I'm going to wait until the Win 10 beta period is over and they release a solid OS.

KowalskiLumia900, Sep 22, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

xtreamer is playing everything from PC and Sharkoon ( external 4 bay ) through my Sony TV and Yamaha AV receiver.

rudolfo2, Sep 23, 2015
  5. Cluster Head, Sep 23, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    I have Pro version, was never interrupted yet, will this possibly help you.

Win 10 Pro update annoyance [​IMG]

jds63, Sep 23, 2015
  7. rudolfo2 Win User
    Well Win 10 will in time reset everything.

rudolfo2, Sep 23, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

It will, how do you mean ?

jds63, Sep 23, 2015
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Because Windows 10 is Skynet!

NavyLCDR, Sep 23, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    [youtube]ih_l0vBISOE[/youtube]

jds63, Sep 24, 2015
  11. rudolfo2 Win User
    It just did,this morning I found my PC restarted.Our future looks really bleak.I've just checked my recent updates and the latest one was on 2 days ago, so why restart I have no idea.

rudolfo2, Sep 24, 2015
  12. PJLLB Win User
    If it resets then there's something wrong with your installation. It does not for me.

PJLLB, Sep 24, 2015
  13. rudolfo2 Win User

Well I have installed new drivers for my Logitech mouse and not restarted,maybe OS thought it was necessary.

rudolfo2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Pro update annoyance - Similar Threads - Pro update annoyance

2. Win 10 annoyance.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 annoyance.: My OS: MS Windows 10 ver. 1909 ----------------------------------------------- One of the most annoying things (there are many, too numerous to count... LOL) about W10 occurs only occasionally, but often enough to be extremely annoying & disturbing to me. It happened again,...
  3. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  4. Windows 10 Pro : Annoying stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro : Annoying stuttering: Is anyone having micro stuttering that last a few seconds on Windows 10 pro 2004? (20H1) It is really annoying and when playing games it's even worse. I read that is recommended to install windows without connecting to the internet (offline account) so you can install the...
  5. Win 10 pro update

Win 10 pro update: My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second hard drive will not show up in Windows 10 pro. The bios shows the drive. The device manager shows the drive but the disk...
  6. Win 10 Pro not updating

Win 10 Pro not updating: My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 did not install any updates for January. Windows Update says I am current, the logs says the last installed update was 12/31/2019. I did not receive any errors when checking for updates. Plenty of free drive space available. I find it hard...
  7. Performance and annoyances after Win updates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance and annoyances after Win updates: Hi, It"s no longer news, but the latest Windows updates have played havoc with many a computer: files no longer sticking to pre-established applications but reverting to Microsoft own apps (Edge vs. Adobe or current graphic files opening on MS's clunky Paint 3D being flagrant...
  8. Microsoft is annoying lately with win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft is annoying lately with win 10: I have had to do this 7 times now, and its so frustrating. Why do I constantly have to remake my master boot record when I add some hardware to my PC? I got a new Mother board and processor. Everything installed perfectly and then suddenly Error code 0xc0000225. Add a...
  9. Win 10 pro update

Win 10 pro update: Hi I installed latest Win 10 pro update 1803 successfully and now, on C drive, I can see a new folder called "Windows.old", about 4 gb in size besides "Windows" folder and another new called "Windows10Upgrade" My questions is: Can I delete the "Windows old" folder to make...
  10. Annoying win 10 background traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying win 10 background traffic: Hi, Very often my PC is not responding to anything because of excessive background traffic by edge.net servers. Nothing works. Is there any way to turn that off for good? Thanks, Ed 78822