Windows 10: Win 10 pro update

Discus and support Win 10 pro update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThisHell, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ThisHell Win User

Win 10 pro update

My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second hard drive will not show up in Windows 10 pro. The bios shows the drive. The device manager shows the drive but the disk manager does not see it at all. I have tried all the suggestions and can't get anywhere. Thank You!

:)

ThisHell, Jun 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Win 10 pro update

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 pro update

1. Win 10 pro update - Similar Threads - pro update

2. Missing Notepad.exe after Windows Update to version 19041.329 of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Notepad.exe after Windows Update to version 19041.329 of Windows 10 Pro: My Notepad.exe file is missing and it is not in my Recycle Bin, nor is it in System32. I recently updated to version 19041.329 on Windows 10 Pro. I tried to install it from the Windows Store but the Store indicated that my version of Windows was to old. How can I get...
  3. Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?

Is this a Correct way to Update from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro ?: I would like to update my Windows 10 home licence. I can see that I need to pay $130 according to play store. It is a correct way to do so ? [IMG]...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Update and Defender dissapeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Update and Defender dissapeared: Hi! A few days ago I had a ransomware malware. I had nothing of value on my laptop and I manage to stop it using a ceratin app. But it somehow "deleted" my Windows Defender and Windows Update. I cannot search for Update, It sais that some seting are managed by my...
  5. Samsung M2070 not scanning after update to Windows 10 pro 2004: "I/O error while...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung M2070 not scanning after update to Windows 10 pro 2004: "I/O error while...: Printing is working. Scanning does not. Easy Printer Manager shows error "I/O error while communicating with the device". Windows 10 pro 2004. All drivers installed from...
  6. My microsoft windows 10 Pro update Error

My microsoft windows 10 Pro update Error: When I run Windows 10 Pro update then it causes an error, Actually, the update is available but an error displays "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  7. Surface Pro 3 on Windows 10 1903 does not show up 1909 update just awaiting 2004 update

Surface Pro 3 on Windows 10 1903 does not show up 1909 update just awaiting 2004 update: Hi My Surface Pro 3 says it is up to date and awaiting 2004 but it is on 1903 so 1909 should be showing up. Any ideas why. Also is there an ETA for 2004 on the Surface Pro 3? Cheers Nige...
  8. Latest Windows 10 Update - Surface Pro 3 - Having Issues

Latest Windows 10 Update - Surface Pro 3 - Having Issues: My Surface Pro 3 was working well before the latest Windows 10 update which I installed 2 weeks ago. I need assistance how to troubleshoot issues. Below are the observed issues. 1. All installed apps do not launch. Once clicked the screen would turn black for 1-2 secs and...
  9. unable to update windows 10 pro 2004

unable to update windows 10 pro 2004: 0x800706ba erroor code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-windows-10-pro-2004/f0a151a7-1f7d-4f99-8775-4c9c5b0efd9d
  10. Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004

Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004: My Windows 10 Pro v1909 OS Build 18363.900 working fine. New feature update available message found on windows update screen. When try to update to new ver 2004, it download and try to install, after a long time it restarted and say upgrade failed. No indication on why this...