Windows 10: Win 10 pro update

Discus and support Win 10 pro update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThisHell, Jun 30, 2020 at 8:07 PM.

1. ThisHell Win User

Win 10 pro update

My Windows 10 home, crashed so I bought a Windows 10 pro stick so I could upgrade. Got upgrade done but now I have the common problem of my second hard drive will not show up in Windows 10 pro. The bios shows the drive. The device manager shows the drive but the disk manager does not see it at all. I have tried all the suggestions and can't get anywhere. Thank You!

:)

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

4. Win 10 pro update

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

Thema:

Win 10 pro update

1. Win 10 pro update - Similar Threads - pro update

2. unable to update windows 10 pro 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update windows 10 pro 2004: 0x800706ba erroor code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-windows-10-pro-2004/f0a151a7-1f7d-4f99-8775-4c9c5b0efd9d
  3. Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004

Issue when try to update to Windows 10 Pro v2004: My Windows 10 Pro v1909 OS Build 18363.900 working fine. New feature update available message found on windows update screen. When try to update to new ver 2004, it download and try to install, after a long time it restarted and say upgrade failed. No indication on why this...
  4. Surface Pro 3 stuck on this after I chose to update windows 10 June 2020 edition via an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro 3 stuck on this after I chose to update windows 10 June 2020 edition via an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/voltron1510 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi0bb4/surface_pro_3_stuck_on_this_after_i_chose_to/
  5. unreliable waking from hibernate/sleep since 2004 update, Win10 Pro x64 AU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unreliable waking from hibernate/sleep since 2004 update, Win10 Pro x64 AU: Hello. I have an old i4670 Win10 Pro x64 which has been dead set reliable for 5 years or more ... until circa the Win10 2004 update. The PC has always been set to hibernate when it's idle for 10 mins, to save power. It's been reliable, like an atomic clock ... until now....
  6. difficulty retrieving images from external hard drive after windows 10 pro update

in Windows 10 Customization
    difficulty retrieving images from external hard drive after windows 10 pro update: Hello!,,, i have 2 external hard drives where send images. After indexing the drives, i was able to retrieve photos by name,date, or subject.However after the most recent upgrading of windows 10 pro, im unable to retrieve photos. I have re indexed...
  7. My Window is Not Updating to Window 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Window is Not Updating to Window 10 Pro?: In Windows 10, hold down the Shift key at that point pick Power and Restart from the Windows sign-in screen. On the following screen you see pick Troubleshoot, Advanced Options, Startup Settings and Restart,Subway Surfers Apk and you should then observe the Safe Mode...
  8. Startup Tab in Task Manager Blank After Updating to Windows 10 Pro 2004

Startup Tab in Task Manager Blank After Updating to Windows 10 Pro 2004: Title says it all. Recently I did a fresh start on my system and then decided to manually update to 2004 from 1909. I got all my programs reinstalled; many of which run on startup like Steam, DS4Windows, and Java. There are some programs that I don't want running at...
  9. Microsoft updates causing Chrome to crash when using Whereby Pro's 'share' screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft updates causing Chrome to crash when using Whereby Pro's 'share' screen: When using Whereby Pro's 'share' screen in the Chrome, Opera, and Edge browsers, the browsers crash after a Microsoft Windows 10 update. There is no warning, just a complete crash. When reopening the browser, Whereby is still active but email accounts, etc have to be...
  10. Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update

Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update: The latest Win 10 Pro update buggered up my monitor - somehow the update disabled the ability to use my monitor... How can I roll back the update or update my monitor driver so I can now use my monitor... any help is appreciated!!...