Windows 10: Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc)

Discus and support Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, busy setting up a new laptop and just paid for Win 10 PRO upgrade, but have not received any product key etc. What is supposed to happen now? is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElmariePotgieter, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc)

hi, busy setting up a new laptop and just paid for Win 10 PRO upgrade, but have not received any product key etc. What is supposed to happen now? is there a waiting period? thank you

:)

ElmariePotgieter, Jul 8, 2019

2. Win 10mmpro PAID FOR upgrade eed to reinstallfree upgraded to win 10, then later paid for the upgtrade to win 10 pro. Now I need to reinstall win 10 pro

I free upgraded to win 10, later PAID for upgrade to win 10 pro. Now I need to reinstall-same computer....Suggestions from anyone about how to do this efficiently? Thanks!

Grace Ahny, Jul 8, 2019
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc)

How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc)

1. Win 10 PRO upgrade paid but no response (no key, etc) - Similar Threads - PRO upgrade paid

2. Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO: I clean/reinstalled my system ti Win 11 Home. Cannot upgrade to paid WIN 11 PRO. Store does not give me the option to free upgrade and I did not receive a Key....
  3. Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade paid Win 11 PRO: I clean/reinstalled my system ti Win 11 Home. Cannot upgrade to paid WIN 11 PRO. Store does not give me the option to free upgrade and I did not receive a Key....
  4. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key: Hello, my desktop is win 10 home edition. I just bought a win 10 pro OEM key, but I still cannot upgrade my win 10 home to pro. It is appreciated for your help....
  5. Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro: Epson Stylus SX445W All-in-One Inkjet printer I have had this printer since 2013 when it was connected to a Windows 7 PC. The original Windows 7 compatible drivers were installed from a CD. Around 2017 I upgraded the OS to Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and I had to download...
  6. lost win 10 pro upgrade key help

lost win 10 pro upgrade key help: Hey guys, i had to do a full re install of my win 10 gaming rig, and I somehow thought that the win 10 upgrade key was stored in the BIOS, I bought the upgrade through the Win store on my pc on April 2 2019, I can not find the original email, only the confirmation number from...
  7. Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.: II am running Win 10 on an x64 - based system with an AMD-A6 quad-core engine. Lately I am encouraged to update using the Microsoft updating system and after all the code is added and my machine is meant to re-boot it does not. It hangs up in a never-never-land and won't...
  8. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  9. error 0xC004F213 after paid upgrade to Win 10 Pro

error 0xC004F213 after paid upgrade to Win 10 Pro: I just paid to upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, now I get "Activate Windows" with error 0xC004F213. What's up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc004f213-after-paid-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/567cf8e9-4e30-44bd-b82f-b405de968a1d
  10. Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.

Win 10 upgrade to Win 10 pro.: How can i upgrade from win 10 to win 10 pro? How much will it cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/win-10-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/a9582518-7671-426f-8904-7f0da791eb6d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paid for win10 upgrade but where is the key