Windows 10: Win 10 Pro upgrade

Discus and support Win 10 Pro upgrade in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and after upgrade it was still V1709 why do you not get the new V1903?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JimFarmer1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Win 10 Pro upgrade

Just purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and after upgrade it was still V1709 why do you not get the new V1903?

:)

JimFarmer1, Jun 1, 2019

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Jun 1, 2019
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Win 10 Pro upgrade

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Pro upgrade

1. Win 10 Pro upgrade - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade

2. Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013: Hi all, Hoping someone may know the answer to this one. Recently purchased a new Surface Pro 6 replacing my old Pro 4. When I'm attempting to activate Office 2013 on the 6 (which I had previously activated on the 4) it's telling me the activation code has already been used...
  3. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...: I originally ran on Windows 10 Home, 1903, under digital license (The OS came with the PC). The license is, in turn, linked to my Microsoft account. I then purchased an upgrade to Pro version from the Microsoft store app (I used the link provided in Settings>Update &...
  4. Upgrade from 8.1 to 10 Pro using my own 10 Pro key

Upgrade from 8.1 to 10 Pro using my own 10 Pro key: My old Lenovo computer has been updated to Windows 10 Pro but is finally starting to conk out so I bought a new Asus computer. This new computer was still 'new in the box' but about 5 years old so came with 8.1. I want to upgrade the Asus to Windows 10 Pro using the product...
  5. How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro

How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro: Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home or Pro without a clean install !! Thanks...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Hi, I recently bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for my laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. After the payment is finished, I got a notification to restart my laptop. When it is booted on, I checked the Settings > Activation page and instead of...
  7. Windows 10 says invalid product key after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 says invalid product key after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: I'll start by saying that last year I decided to factory reset my laptop without saving a complete backup. I just put the files I wanted on a USB drive and then wiped the computer. I then had to borrow a friends recovery USB stick to get Windows to install properly. I...
  8. Win10 Upgrade to Pro delivers Enterprise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Upgrade to Pro delivers Enterprise: Hi I've had an activated Win10 Home version on a new computer for almost one year and upgraded yesterday to Pro. But at the end of the install process, the windows version is recognized as Enterprise and won't activate. Error code 0x803F7001 troubleshooter does nothing...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase: I bought an HP Omen laptop. The laptop came with Windows Home. I also bought a copy of Windows Pro. I tried doing a clean install, but evidently there were drivers that were part of the store install that were not available in Windows 10 Pro. The result as that my Omen...
  10. upgrading from windows 10 home to 10 pro 64 bit

upgrading from windows 10 home to 10 pro 64 bit: What are the dangers? I brought my upgrade last year and could not get it installed. Not I have to have bit locker. Is it just as simple as entering the product key? What do I stay to lose? last year when I installed it my PC almost stopped with regards to response...