Windows 10: win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network

Discus and support win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all I am getting very frustrated. I had to rebuild a laptop and a desktop. I have win 10 pro ver 1809 on each. Services DNS client is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamBravin, Jul 6, 2019.

1. win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network

Hello all

I am getting very frustrated. I had to rebuild a laptop and a desktop. I have win 10 pro ver 1809 on each.

Services

DNS client is running and automatic

function discovery provider is running and automatic

function discovery resource is running and automatic

SSDP discovery is running and automatic

UPNP device host is running an automatic

Network adaptor

IP4 network setting advanced wins net bios over TC/IP is enabled

Network sharing

turn on for all networks

firewall is turned off on both pcs

Windows features

smb1 selected

client for nfs selected

smbdirect selected

I trolled to web for solution and performed to following

netcfg -d and rebooted

At this point i do not know what else to do. What am i overlooking?

thank you all for your for any assistance given

RGDS

:)

WilliamBravin, Jul 6, 2019
  2. WalterW Win User

Ethernet network between 3 Windows 10 PCs problem

I performed your suggestions on my desktop (Win 10 Pro) and my laptop (Win 10 home) and left them running for about 30 minutes and I can now get a connection between the 3 PCs, I will perform your suggestions on my other PC (Win 10 Pro) and leave them all running for 30 minutes and hopefully that will connect .
    I will report after I have done it.

WalterW, Jul 6, 2019
  3. I cannot get win 10 pro to upgrade to ver 1607 from ver 1511

CANT GET WIN 10 PRO VER 1511 TO UPGRADE TO 1671 Ran SFC/verifyony and others no corrupt files. Suggestions

happytails1, Jul 6, 2019
  4. MenyEi Win User

win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network

Win 7 PC can't see shared folder of Win 10 PC

I have small home network. The Home Group sharing capabilities are working both ways.

For some reason the Win 10 PC do not appear in the network list in my Win 7 PC, while the Win 7 PC do appear in the Win 10 network list (and can access it's shared folders).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Meny

MenyEi, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network

1. win 10 pro ver 1809 this pc does not see itsel or other pc under network - Similar Threads - pro ver 1809

2. Cannot see Win 10 Pro PC on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see Win 10 Pro PC on network: I have a home network with several Win 10 Pro PCs. I recently added a used Dell 7040 Micro running a fresh reinstall of Win 10 Pro. The 7040 is not visible to the other Win 10 systems. If, on the 7040, I do Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset and answer Yes...
  3. Win 10 PC can't see itself under Network Folder

Win 10 PC can't see itself under Network Folder: I remote support family computers. There are two computers PC-1 and PC-2 on a home LAN. Both PCs list PC-2 under their Network Folder but neither list PC-1. However, a UNC path works as PC-2 can access \\PC-1\c$. I'm trying to get PC-1 to list itself under Network. PC Specs...
  4. Win 10 PC can't see itself under Network Folder

Win 10 PC can't see itself under Network Folder: I remote support family computers using TeamViewer. This problem has two computers PC-1 and PC-2 on a home LAN. Neither PC-1 or PC-2 see PC-1 under Network Folder. Both PCs see PC-2 under Network. I'm trying to get PC-1 to see itself under Network. Although neither computer...
  5. Cannot see other PC's on network.

Cannot see other PC's on network.: When my Windows 7 PC tried to look at a Windows 10 PC it could see it on the network but couldn't access files. I upgraded to W10. Now neither PC sees the other. Selecting Network on either PC shows only that PC on the network. How do I see the other PC and how do I access,...
  6. Win 10 Pro ver 1809

Win 10 Pro ver 1809: I had a local network set up and working good and within the last 2 or 3 months it died! None of the four computers can see anything except itself. I have tried all the solutions that I can find on the 'net and changed settings to match what people said works, but still...
  7. Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network

Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network: My network was working fine, then after a Win10 update on the other PC I can no longer see it. I have set the services Function Discovery (Both) to Automatic delay start on both pcs, rebooted both but still no luck. Any other options? via the registry edit maybe? 142479
  8. PC cannot see itself or other attached devices under network

PC cannot see itself or other attached devices under network: Hello all I have 2 pc with windows 10 pro build 1809 The unit can see itself or other devices under explores network. In both cased I have mapped shared folder on my 2 NAS. In the task bar I can add the address of the attached devices and will show the shared folders in...
  9. Can't See Own PC Under Network

Can't See Own PC Under Network: My PC shares do not appear in its own Network window or on other PCs but it does appear if you enter the full path into Explorer e.g. \\My_Computer. All works fine after I do a Network Reset. I've tried all the usual configuration checks but only Network Reset seems to work....
  10. Win 10 Ver 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Ver 1809: Has the Oct update that was suspended been re released. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1809/3e59a410-1f39-497a-be80-f8620d8169aa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 computer cannot see itself on network