Windows 10: [Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...

Discus and support [Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [Win 10 Pro Version 1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed without GPO Greeting everyone!! Have a question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaxBlackHawk, Mar 7, 2019.

1. [Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...

[Win 10 Pro Version 1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed without GPO

Greeting everyone!!

Have a question is.

I'm setup a customize Windows 10 Pro lock screen picture for domain users but the GPO is only work for Windows 10 Enterprise or Education editions.

Have any idea or command Regedit Windows 10 Pro, that the Domain user finally to view my design Lock Screen or Login Screen?

thanks!

:)

MaxBlackHawk, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Vinu Tr Win User

Windows 10 hangup when other domain user logon time

In my organization recently i installed win 10 pro 64 and 32 bit and we are using domain network in our organization after joining domain network windows have something issues with the other user ( switch user ) example one user already login in windows
    if user is not using the computer , within 5 minutes our domain will lock the computer automatically , this any another user want the use this computer , they are using the other user option ,

they are entering there domain id and password and enter the key that time system will showing other user login , but system will never login with there account only this screen will be appear. if they want to login they need to power off the computer .
    after restarts system will login with there account .

we cannot understand what is the hell is this . in windows 7 pro there is no issue in switch user , some computer i downgrade with Win 7 pro.

Please suggest how we can solve windows 10 pro switch user issue.

Thank You

Vinu .Tr

Vinu Tr, Mar 7, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Mar 7, 2019
  4. dacrone Win User

[Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

[Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed...

1. [Win 10 Pro Ver1809] All Users (Domain Users) login Screen and lock Screen already changed... - Similar Threads - Pro Ver1809 Users

2. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  3. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  4. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. domain user is shown as DOM\USER in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    domain user is shown as DOM\USER in login screen: while i try to login to my pc I have my username automatically shown like <DOM\USER> it used to be only USERNAME idk what happened and I searched for this problem but i can't seem to find anything.......
  6. domain user is shown as DOM\USER in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    domain user is shown as DOM\USER in login screen: while i try to login to my pc I have my username automatically shown like <DOM\USER> it used to be only USERNAME idk what happened and I searched for this problem but i can't seem to find anything.......
  7. domain user is shown as DOM\USER in login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bypass login screen for all users

Bypass login screen for all users: Why is there no solution for bypassing the login screen? I've tried everything suggested to no avail. Changed login options, removed passwords, modified register, nothing changes. This is too much control over my PC. Also no solution to the start menu popping up each...
  9. Change color user login screen

Change color user login screen: I have searched for hours trying to find out how to change the color of the user login screen. Mine is the ugliest color. None of the information I found on Windows 8 will work on Windows 10. There is another post regarding this on this site but I am unable to open its answer...
  10. Lock user screen (win+L)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock user screen (win+L): Hello, What is then "shutdown" command line to do that? Not the /L i need to block not to logoout, thanks. 93916