Windows 10: WIN 10 PRO

Discus and support WIN 10 PRO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI, I'M LUKE. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***/ 0048786019358. Few years ago I brought genuine windows 7 pro directly from microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukaszBrzezinski, Dec 23, 2019.

1. WIN 10 PRO

HI, I'M LUKE. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***/ 0048786019358. Few years ago I brought genuine windows 7 pro directly from microsoft website. PRODUCT key never been shared to noone. Recently I brought new laptop with win 10 home editionBEEN INSTALLED ALREADY. I brought software in right way - you made good software win 7 was great at that time but now to upraded to win 10 pro i need spend more than 600 zl eq. about 100 pounds. that a story. Now question do I have pay full amount for win 10 pro upgrade. Reason of it is that I feel a bit not fair treated beacuse most users using cracked key etc. they just avoiding paying for it. if you know waht i mean may i ask for some lower price or anythig to keep my mind that 100 ponds wasn't just money wasted and trashed. P.S. Seriously don't know anyone who payed for win 7. NOONE. Feeling a bit like an idiot and I'm taking into consideration to get that 10 pro upgrade in "different way". Please no blackmailing no presure. I'm just compleatly honest and realistic. GOOD TO HAVE GENUINE WINDOWS AS IT BASE FOR ALL OTHERS APPS, GAMES, FULL ASSISTANT. Many Thanks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

:)

LukaszBrzezinski, Dec 23, 2019
  2. fopetesl Win User

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Dec 23, 2019
  4. WIN 10 PRO

Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO

Thanks for the quick and detail response. Just to make sure I understand your procedure, here are the steps I will do:

1. Download Win10586PESE-x64 v16.07.07 (new) ISO and burn to a DVD.

2. Place DVD in computer and power ON boot from DVD
    3. Run Macrium Reflect. Under the restore menu will be a utility to fix Windows startup problems. Try that utility to see if that restores booting to Windows 10
    4. When Windows startup utility finishes, remove DVD and power OFF computer
    5. Power ON and see if WIN 10 boots.
    6. If WIN 10 boots, check for normal operation, etc.
    7. If WIN 10 does not boot; re-install full WIN 7 disk image.
    8. Download and save Windows 10 ISO file tofolder on C:\ drive
    9. Down load and save:WinISO file on C:\ drive.
    10. Run and install WinISO according to http://www.winiso.com/support/tutorials/mount-iso-in-windows7.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
      [*]Run WinISO, open the Windows 10 ISO file stored on C:\. I assume there will be some type of BROWSE menu so you can select the Windows 10 ISO file?
      [*] Click "Mount" and a file menu of the files in the Windows 10 ISO file will appear.
      [*]Double click to Run setup.exe.from the WINDOWS 10 ISO file menu
      [*]This should upgrade your Windows 7 to Windows 10 - This same procedure as the “Free” upgrade from WIN 7 PRO to WIN 10 PRO. When finished WIN 10 PRO will be installed and ALL WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files from WIN 7 PRO will be available for use. To be explicit this is an install of WIN 10 PRO and a “TRANSFER/ UPGRADE of WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files. This is NOT a CLEAN INSTALL of WIN 10 PRO

JUST WANT TO MAKE MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THE EXPECTED RESULTS

1. The newly created WIN 10 PRO install should activate based upon your previously activated upgrade. I assume the setup program will access some Microsoft data base and find my previous activation?

Please excuse the long list, but I find it better to ask questions now, rather than try to unwind some misunderstanding later.

I do appreciate your time and support!

Thanks

krazykat tenf, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

WIN 10 PRO

1. WIN 10 PRO - Similar Threads - PRO

2. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login: When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later...
  3. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login: When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later...
  4. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  5. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  6. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

7. Windows 11 Pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a new Surface 9 Pro directly from Microsoft. It comes with Windows 11 Home. I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft store. It updated without any issues. Now Windows won't activate, and it appears that the machine thinks it is Windows 11 Enterprise....
  8. Windows 11 Pro activation

Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a new Surface 9 Pro directly from Microsoft. It comes with Windows 11 Home. I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro via the Microsoft store. It updated without any issues. Now Windows won't activate, and it appears that the machine thinks it is Windows 11 Enterprise....
  9. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  10. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb