Windows 10: Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing

Discus and support Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have something very strange going on in Windows. It's showing I have 16 GB of memory installed, but only 7.95 GB is useable. Motherboard is a MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Terdog, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Terdog Win User

Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing

I have something very strange going on in Windows. It's showing I have 16 GB of memory installed, but only 7.95 GB is useable. Motherboard is a MSI B450-A Pro, and the memory modules are 2x Corsair Vengeance LED Pro 8 GB (for a total of 16 GB) My motherboard's bios is also only showing 8 GB of System memory. I have included pictures from CZU-Z of my memory tab and my SPD Tab

Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing [​IMG]

Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing [​IMG]

:)

Terdog, Jul 9, 2019

2. Nokia C6 Expandable Memory Issues (16 GB)

Hi Friends,

Im using Nokia C6 with 2 GB Micro SD card i like to Upgrade my Expandable memory to 16GB , so i like to purchase "Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4" (my phones maximum Expandable memory capacity is 16 GB) If i use 16 GB will it functions smooth
    or chance to get Hang, which card is best for my mobile " MicroSDHC 8GB Class 4 or MicroSDHC 16GB Class 4" and also suggest which Brand is best for nokia C6 Please give me good advice,

Thank you.

rakesh0072010, Jul 9, 2019
  3. yevreinov Win User
    E71 has problems using 16 Gb memory card

Hi all!

Using E71 since December 2008 with memory card 4 Gb.

Two week ago I changed card into 16 Gb and found some problems. Here is list of problems:

- E71 restarts by itself when I’m trying to exit some programs installed in the memory card.

- Can’t choose a Alarm tone in Clocks.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me.

yevreinov, Jul 9, 2019
  4. synth_fg Win User

integrityservices?, a 460 GB folder in \sys\install on N96's 16 GB Mass Memory

how can you have a 460 GB file on a 16 GB drive

would suggest a format of mass memory

synth_fg, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Problem. I have 16 GB of Memory Installed, but 8GB Only showing - Similar Threads - Problem Memory Installed

2. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16 GB only 2.1 GB usable: 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16-gb-only-21-gb-usable/6bce321f-0d6c-40d7-acaf-62d5ea504573
  3. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    16 GB only 2.1 GB usable: 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16-gb-only-21-gb-usable/6bce321f-0d6c-40d7-acaf-62d5ea504573
  4. 16 GB only 2.1 GB usable

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  6. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  7. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 16 gb of ram but Its only using 8 gb: I had 8gb of RAM and decided to get another 8gb of RAM. After the installation I went on task manager > processes and it says I have 16 gb of memory, but below that it says memory usage 7.9 gb. Also at the bottom it says hardware reserved 8.1 gb and in all my games its says I...
  9. I have 8GB of RAM but only showing 4GB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8GB of RAM but only showing 4GB: I have had my PC for about a month now and I have noticed my game felt choppy but I was still getting 180fps like usual. I checked nvidia and it was all fine so I checked how much memory I was using and it says 3.7 of 4GB. I still have both 4GB RAM sticks in but one isn't...
  10. I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?: I had a look at my system information and I noticed that I only have 6.94 GB usable RAM but 16 GB is installed. I recently decided to overclock my PC from 3.70 GHz to 4.19 GHz, I thought that was the issue, but I'm not sure why I thought overclocking would affect usable RAM....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc has 16 gig of brand new corsair memory but only 8 shows in settings